English flag   Dansk (danish) flag     (02:22 GMT)
 
Username   Password  

BankrollMob Christmas logo  
Free no deposit poker bonuses Reviews Bankrolls - Free No Deposit Offers Poker Forum News: Poker, Casino, Betting & Bingo Sport Bets Poker Freerolls & Tournaments Xmas Offers Support & FAQ
transparent separator

BankrollMob Forum

BankrollMob Forum » Poker Forum » WPT in 2013

New Thread Forums Search Subscriptions Bookmarks

  7-Nov-12, 18:00   #1
WPT in 2013 0 
Sorin888 
Joined: Apr '11
Location: Romania
Age: 51 (M)
Posts: 2375
The World Poker Tour has just announced its 2013 schedule and the good news for the faithful is that it looks much the same previous years.
Starting in Atlantic City on January 27 with the Borgata Winter Poker Open, the WPT will move across to Florida before heading to Vienna for the first of its two European stops.

Once the PartyPoker WPT Vienna has been completed, it's back to the US for two more stops before another jaunt across to Europe where PartyPoker will play hosts once again, this time in Barcelona.

The WPT concludes with another stop in Florida before the Championship event inside the Bellagio, Las Vegas.

Also on the schedule will be a plethora of national events across Europe, including stops in Ireland, France, Belgium, Spain and beyond.

Edited by Sorin888 (Wednesday, November 07, 2012 @ 18:00 GMT)


     
  7-Nov-12, 19:17   #2
  0 
Macubaas 
Joined: Apr '11
Location: Romania
Age: 27 (M)
Posts: 6668
From what i observed for the next year they basically will have events in all locations that were hits this year Smile

I really wish that sooner or later countries from eastern europe will be included too, the growth of poker is significant.

     
  7-Nov-12, 20:29   #3
  0 
Sorin888 
Joined: Apr '11
Location: Romania
Age: 51 (M)
Posts: 2375
Having broken new ground this season with stops in South Africa and China, the WPT will be completing its eleventh incarnation by following a well-trodden path in 2013.
Macubas start training for live tournament because the next location in East will be in Romania in 2014 Smile

     
  7-Nov-12, 23:41   #4
  0 
Greenmohave 

Joined: Jan '11
Location: United States
Age: 52 (M)
Posts: 3361
Atlantic City is recovering from that bad hurricane that hit northeastern United States so tghis will help promote business and get money circulating in that area which will be needed to recover from the losses endured from it.
On the other hand I hope there's alot of this tour televised with live coverage versus having to watch it a week later like this past year unless I'm just not catching it. Any advice to this let me know please!

     
  8-Nov-12, 08:23   #5
  0 
pochui 

Joined: May '08
Location: Lithuania
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 8648
gonna be playing most of the tourneys if i win me in micro millions, so expect to see me around with brm t-shirt. still i find that the most attractive tourney for me is "poker caribbean adventure"- bahamas is the place to play poker & have a great holidays at the same time. if i had to pick pca me v.s. wsop me- i would go for pca

     
  9-Nov-12, 23:58   #6
  0 
Doarulle 
Joined: Sep '12
Location: Romania
Age: 26 (M)
Posts: 1052
I'll participate at the WPT B-) i steal money and register for final table... where i'll make a deal with all players they get 10% of total prize and the rest of 90% goes to my pocket B-) someone wake me up because i'm dreaming too much Aww crap!

     
BankrollMob Forum » Poker Forum » WPT in 2013

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

© 2016 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Bookmark and Share