English flag   Dansk (danish) flag     (18:19 GMT)
 
Username   Password  

BankrollMob Christmas logo  
Free no deposit poker bonuses Reviews Bankrolls - Free No Deposit Offers Poker Forum News: Poker, Casino, Betting & Bingo Sport Bets Poker Freerolls & Tournaments Leaderboards Support & FAQ
transparent separator

BankrollMob Forum

BankrollMob Forum » BankrollMob.com » A Plea to the Adminastrator

New Thread Forums Search Subscriptions Bookmarks

Page 1 of 2Go to page:   1, 2  Next »

  12-Jan-13, 22:17   #1
A Plea to the Adminastrator 0 
RoninHarper 

Joined: Nov '12
Location: Canada
Age: 48 (M)
Posts: 4440
Greeting's Admin.

I am posting to ask you on behave of all mobsters to consider resetting everyone's message counter
back to Zero every day at a set time. I think every day at 00:00:01 GMT would be perfect.
I think this would make most regular forum posters very happy. I know it would make me happy.

My personal reason for asking for what I think would be a simple thing to do is simple.
I have NOT been getting credit for all forum post because they are falling below the time cracks.
I like most regular poster what our posting community to be great! Thumbs Up
I like most regular poster want to get my 50 Mob Points for posting every day, but this has NOT been happening. I have read in the rules that there is a set maximum of just 50 Mob Points a day which can be earn from Forum post. I have no problem with this as it is the same for everyone so it is fair.

The problem is that the times when a message can be counted keeps changing because you must wait 24 hours from a message posting for it clear before a new post gets counted. so even though we make more then 5 post in a day there are day when we do not get credit for the 5 post which could count.
We do NOT get our 50 points for that day. This has happened to me more than once and I feel confident it has happened to other mobsters as well.
I think it could be a very easy fix.
I officially ask you to consider making the message counter clock reset each day at a specific time.

I thank you for your time and for EVERYTHING you do for us all.

Be Cool and Good luck to you on the tables.

Ronin Cool

     
  12-Jan-13, 23:48   #2
  +1 
B1gfoot 

Joined: Mar '08
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 37 (M)
Posts: 6714
The whole idea of posting in the forum is to just enjoy the company of like minded people, the reward you get is a simple thanks.
Seriously just forget about the points, I mean if you post one day and get nadda what do you really miss out on, 50c, if you post for a fer cents you miss the point of a community, and valu them fairly cheap.

Wish you the best Ronin, keep it real.

     
  13-Jan-13, 00:07   #3
  0 
RoninHarper 

Joined: Nov '12
Location: Canada
Age: 48 (M)
Posts: 4440
G'day mate

I think perhaps I did not express myself correctly if that is what you got from my post.
I value our community extremely highly. The points are secondary to me. I just thought it would make things easier to keep track of in general if everything reset every day at the same time.
I thought the regular poster would all like this idea as well.
If I was wrong then I apologize.

be cool and best of luck to all Mobsters.

Ronin Cool

     
  13-Jan-13, 00:16   #4
  0 
Greenmohave 

Joined: Jan '11
Location: United States
Age: 52 (M)
Posts: 3361
I'm not one who even keeps track of how many posts I make or the points received so it doesn't really matter to me. Some days I post more then once or twice and some days I don't post at all. I actually only reply to posts that are of interest to me or to congratulate someone for winning something, Mobsafe, Calendar, Poker Game, etc.

I would be here posting if BRM didn't reward us for doing so. Oh, I guess I am since I can't cash the points out anyway.

I always likw what you have to say Ronin, but I'm not here to track a measley 50 Mobpoints to make sure I collect every point due to me and it's a cheesy request in my eyes. Sorry if that offends anyone!

     
  13-Jan-13, 00:19   #5
  0 
B1gfoot 

Joined: Mar '08
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 37 (M)
Posts: 6714
No I get your point, but can see the cost implications and activity...ie everyone logs in at 12am makes 5 posts and leaves... unfortunately people will just post for points, not saying you do btw.
Its a nice idea, but believe the 24hr rule is more beneficial for BRM.

GL at the felt.

     
  13-Jan-13, 01:02   #6
  0 
dozn01 

Joined: Sep '09
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 37 (M)
Posts: 5000
WTF hahahahaha get a life, point whore Aww crap! Aww crap! Aww crap! Aww crap!
erm do i still get points for this reply Big Smile

     
  13-Jan-13, 01:15   #7
  0 
RoninHarper 

Joined: Nov '12
Location: Canada
Age: 48 (M)
Posts: 4440
owch that one hurt

     
  13-Jan-13, 08:29   #8
  -1 
retribution 

Joined: Mar '11
Location: Canada
Age: 37 (M)
Posts: 1490
Posted by dozn01:
WTF hahahahaha get a life, point whore Aww crap! Aww crap! Aww crap! Aww crap!
erm do i still get points for this reply Big Smile


I really hope you don't. In fact, I hope none of your posts count.

Personally, I think a good idea would be, posts should only get points, based on relevance. If you have something to contribute that's useful, you get points. If not, then you get nothing. Maybe base it on how many Thumbs Up a post gets. Maybe even make it, that a lot of Thumbs Down actually subtracts points Big Smile

     
  13-Jan-13, 08:56   #9
  0 
dozn01 

Joined: Sep '09
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 37 (M)
Posts: 5000
Posted by retribution:
Posted by dozn01:
WTF hahahahaha get a life, point whore Aww crap! Aww crap! Aww crap! Aww crap!
erm do i still get points for this reply Big Smile


I really hope you don't. In fact, I hope none of your posts count.

Personally, I think a good idea would be, posts should only get points, based on relevance. If you have something to contribute that's useful, you get points. If not, then you get nothing. Maybe base it on how many Thumbs Up a post gets. Maybe even make it, that a lot of Thumbs Down actually subtracts points Big Smile





lmao RELEVANCE posts, well that none of your post most of them have thumbs down,
come back when your in the top ten Blink

     
  13-Jan-13, 09:02   #10
  +1 
pochui 

Joined: May '08
Location: Lithuania
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 8628
@dozn01
1) this is a ndb site u know...so 99% of people come here to get free money (the other 1% come here to quietly get the free money & laugh at the other 99% telling they are fcukin beggars who are here just for the money)
2) if you tell someone at a ndb site that they are point whores (which equates to Dollar whores)- you're telling him a compliment....hellooo this is not unicef forum in case you missed it
3) looking at the number of posts you have...that makes you one of the "most used whores in town"

     
  13-Jan-13, 09:05   #11
  0 
dozn01 

Joined: Sep '09
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 37 (M)
Posts: 5000
Posted by pochui:
@dozn01
1) this is a ndb site u know...so 99% of people come here to get free money (the other 1% come here to quietly get the free money & laugh at the other 99% telling they are fcukin beggars who are here just for the money)
2) if you tell someone at a ndb site that they are point whores (which equates to Dollar whores)- you're telling him a compliment....hellooo this is not unicef forum in case you missed it
3) looking at the number of posts you have...that makes you one of the "most used whores in town"


that was my point in my first thread Big Smile didnt you get the joke Tongue

almost forgot i have given back more than what ive received back to this forum community,
not many mobsters can say that, Cool

Edited by dozn01 (Sunday, January 13, 2013 @ 09:20 GMT)


     
  13-Jan-13, 09:17   #12
  0 
pochui 

Joined: May '08
Location: Lithuania
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 8628
Posted by dozn01:
that was my point in my first thread Big Smile didnt you get the joke Tongue

this is the problem i have in my life: i'm too serious- rarely tell anything funny & rarely understand humor...

     
  13-Jan-13, 09:19   #13
  0 
dozn01 

Joined: Sep '09
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 37 (M)
Posts: 5000
Posted by pochui:
Posted by dozn01:
that was my point in my first thread Big Smile didnt you get the joke Tongue

this is the problem i have in my life: i'm too serious- rarely tell anything funny & rarely understand humor...


no worrys we will have fun together Smile

     
  13-Jan-13, 09:20   #14
  0 
pochui 

Joined: May '08
Location: Lithuania
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 8628
fcuk, i'm posting an hour too early- my posts do not give me any mobpoints....damn such a bummer...anyways will come back 1h 34 min later

     
  13-Jan-13, 09:22   #15
  0 
dozn01 

Joined: Sep '09
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 37 (M)
Posts: 5000
Posted by pochui:
fcuk, i'm posting an hour too early- my posts do not give me any mobpoints....damn such a bummer...anyways will come back 1h 34 min later


see thats humor , your getting it now Cool

     
  13-Jan-13, 09:23   #16
  0 
pochui 

Joined: May '08
Location: Lithuania
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 8628
Posted by dozn01:
see thats humor , your getting it now Cool

that's harsh facts not humor

     
  13-Jan-13, 09:40   #17
  0 
3pokeronly 

Joined: Jul '12
Location: New Zealand
Age: 51 (M)
Posts: 233
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ....

I wonder if this post counts.

Now that was humor, sad humor but humor regardless.

     
  13-Jan-13, 09:52   #18
  0 
pochui 

Joined: May '08
Location: Lithuania
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 8628
Posted by 3pokeronly:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ....

I wonder if this post counts.

Now that was humor, sad humor but humor regardless.

i think it would've counted if u continued to 11

     
  13-Jan-13, 10:01   #19
  0 
3pokeronly 

Joined: Jul '12
Location: New Zealand
Age: 51 (M)
Posts: 233
I lost two fingers, so can only count to 8, my wife was none to pleased either, it meant I could not do the dishes for a month. Blink

     
  13-Jan-13, 11:14   #20
  0 
Administrator 

Joined: Aug '07
Location: Malta
Age: 37 (M)
Posts: 7839
B1gfoot nailed it Smile

     
Page 1 of 2Go to page:   1, 2  Next »

BankrollMob Forum » BankrollMob.com » A Plea to the Adminastrator

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

© 2016 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Bookmark and Share