We are very happy to announce that we are hosting a new leaderboard competition for all eligible mobster to join! Between April 15th and 30th, you have the chance to grab your share of €2,200 in freeroll and leaderboard prizes! The venue for this event will be the Play2B powered poker room Ballpoker! For 16 days, you will be able to cashin on 4 daily €25 freerolls while you earn the poin[...] Read more » Mob Alert: €2,200 in exclusive freeroll & leaderboard prizes!
Joined: Nov '11
Age: 29 (M)
Hello, I tried to withdraw, and it's say this: "User's VIP level is not valid". I watched on VIP status, for 1st VIP LvL you need 750 VPP, i have abit more than 7 VPP. and played some Cash table ... You get so less points when you play at the cash tables.
Joined: May '11
Age: 45 (M)
Posted by magatt966: Your'e so right here mate....we can't even take notes with that client
Posted by qzmag: Hello, I tried to withdraw, and it's say this: "User's VIP level is not valid". I watched on VIP status, for 1st VIP LvL you need 750 VPP, i have abit more than 7 VPP. and played some Cash table ... You get so less points when you play at the cash tables.
Have a nice day/night and GL.
Yeah I saw that too, but isn't that when you choose Affiliate withdrawel? Anyway, where did you find that VIP level descriptions? I have been looking all over
Joined: May '11
Age: 45 (M)
When I count everything up, the site seems like a ripoff to me. I mean sites where it is very difficult or impossible to find how to withdraw are usually scam.
I have sent them en email now to ask some questions.. Let's see IF and HOW they react. You can find below a copy of my email... Sent out today.
------ Hello Support,
I have an account (username xxxxxx) with ballpoker. I have won some money with freerolls and I won some money with real cash games. I have a few questions regarding withdrawel because I could not find anything about that on your webpage;
1) When I try to withdraw, I get the message "User's VIP level is not valid.". Can you tell me more about VIP levels? Which level do I need to have in order to withdraw? 2) What is the minimum withdraw amount? 3) I see only the possibility to withdraw to Bank Account Transfer. Can I also withdraw to my MoneyBookers account? if so, how? 4) What are the requirements to withdraw money won from freerolls and money won from real money games?
Thank you for explaining.
Keep you all informed!
------------ So I got a (promising) reply today: ------------------------------------------
1) We believe this issue is caused by a technical problem, our Technical Department has already been notified.
2) The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 EUR.
3) You can only withdraw to your Skrill account if you make a deposit from your Skrill account first. Once you deposit, the option to withdraw to Skrill should automatically appear in your Cashier. You will of course be able to withdraw back the funds you deposited as well. We also believe that deposit will probably resolve VIP level issue.
4) The requirements for withdrawal of money won in freerolls are stated in the description of each freroll tournament before it starts. If you win 3 EUR, you will need to earn rake amounting to five times of this sum, i.e. 15 EUR. In case you won money in cash games, you may withdraw the difference between the money won in freerolls and your balance.
So this answers some questions for me hope they answer somed of your questions too. And let's hope they do as they say.
Edited by PokerDonV73 (Monday, April 29, 2013 @ 08:52 GMT)