English flag   Dansk (danish) flag     (08:27 GMT)
 
Username   Password  

BankrollMob Christmas logo  
Free no deposit poker bonuses Reviews Bankrolls - Free No Deposit Offers Poker Forum News: Poker, Casino, Betting & Bingo Sport Bets Poker Freerolls & Tournaments Leaderboards Support & FAQ
transparent separator

BankrollMob Forum

BankrollMob Forum » Poker Forum » cmon really?

New Thread Forums Search Subscriptions Bookmarks

  21-Jan-15, 12:56   #1
cmon really? 0 
vsemoje 
Joined: Feb '13
Location: Slovenia
Age: 34 (M)
Posts: 515
1.2% on flop and no it wasnt russian Smile

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/12641178_...

     
  21-Jan-15, 13:03   #2
  0 
schmoyster 
Joined: Jul '09
Location: Russian Federation
Age: 47 (M)
Posts: 758
Maybe a Russian expat living in another country Confused

     
  21-Jan-15, 13:15   #3
  0 
mandy1966 

Joined: Dec '09
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 49 (F)
Posts: 122
RIGGED Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile

     
  21-Jan-15, 13:24   #4
  0 
pochui 

Joined: May '08
Location: Lithuania
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 8628
i heard it's the new hit with russians- they rig the stars software in a way that they are showed not as russians but as north koreans, aussies, canadians etc.
i find it horrifying really- there is no trust, dignity and free ball shaving left in the world of online poker anymore Disagree

     
  21-Jan-15, 13:42   #5
  0 
jeffaboy 
Joined: Jan '14
Location: Netherlands
Age: 20 (M)
Posts: 863
Sick but it happens Sad

     
  21-Jan-15, 15:20   #6
  0 
demodawggy 

Joined: Feb '12
Location: Canada
Age: 56 (M)
Posts: 5680
...it's simple,....because HE shoved on THAT flop, it's only obvious that he was trying to bluff or bully you off the pot. I don't see any bad playing there, he just EXTREMELY lucked out and escaped with his stolen goods....namely,...your chips...! Confused

Now,...I've actually had folks CALL a raise in that exact type of scenario,...which automatically makes me wonder wtf is wrong with their mind...'calling' a huge raise with NOTHING...??? Smile

     
  21-Jan-15, 15:47   #7
  0 
Phisix 

Joined: May '13
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 30 (M)
Posts: 2216
This is why I hate poker sometimes. Thin air runner runners lol. It does happen though.

     
  21-Jan-15, 17:02   #8
  0 
klash23 
Joined: Mar '12
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 38 (F)
Posts: 2243
Wow,that was harsh......not what I was expecting. Smile
He really must have thought you would fold and I suppose it would work if you completely miss the flop or have nothing to call with but to get the straight is very,very lucky. Smile

     
  21-Jan-15, 18:33   #9
  0 
Skpmorita 
Joined: Feb '14
Location: Tunisia
Age: 28 (M)
Posts: 2076
runner runner AGAIN
he obviously tried to represent a deuce so he can get you to fold
i believe he was praying for a miracle when you called
and he got one
that is definitely a bad beat

     
  21-Jan-15, 19:10   #10
  0 
bowie1984 

Joined: Apr '12
Location: Hungary
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 4685
4OP

Why shouldn't we consider that he might be some freak who can see into the future - Long Island Medium style? Somebody who can tell you blindly when to call, fold or raise simply by staring into the abyss of the table. And the simplest answer is plenty times the correct one, so he is probably from Russia who lives now elsewhere or maybe had some far relatives being from there - the far-far away land of Runner-runneria.

     
  21-Jan-15, 20:53   #11
  +1 
damosk 
Joined: Feb '11
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 52 (M)
Posts: 4852
Now! The fact that the player was 1.2% means that he did have some chance of winning, and actually did win. Just cos another player is 98.8% does not mean he (or she) will win. That is the principle of probability.....the lower numbers do sometimes turn up and achieve their probability. Don't be sad....get even!

     
  21-Jan-15, 22:38   #12
  0 
pinotte 
Joined: Jun '13
Location: Canada
Age: 73 (M)
Posts: 3494
It is very obvious to me that the guy wanted to bluff trying to show that he had another 2 for the trip and what about if he really had a 2 you made a very dangerous call and it was a bluff but he got more tha lucky and win the hand. I dont really think he made a bad call. Smile Smile

     
  22-Jan-15, 01:38   #13
  0 
uno1Bomber 

Joined: May '13
Location: Russian Federation
Age: 28 (M)
Posts: 541
He didn't expect that Smile But he's a donkey. That was very risky.

     
  22-Jan-15, 04:12   #14
  0 
xgcsnippy 

Joined: Jan '13
Location: Canada
Age: 38 (M)
Posts: 1066
what a typical donkey playing and pokerstars rewarding the idiots.

That sucks but I always wonder what possesses someone to even try playing a hand like that and putting their tournament online! Typical....

Did you look him up on sharkscope per chance?

     
  22-Jan-15, 04:27   #15
  0 
Phisix 

Joined: May '13
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 30 (M)
Posts: 2216
True but then why risk calling all of your stack and tournament life with A10 to an all in push as well. He could have had JJ-AA or a 2.(Unlikely as why would he push, although he could have since he limped and called) or you could have known it was a bluff of course but why risk your tournament on TPTK when you could fold and live to fight another hand.

Then again in hindsight I probably would have called as well tbh although I don't tend to play A10o oop usually. Just sick luck.

     
  22-Jan-15, 07:16   #16
  0 
jessthehuman 

Joined: Apr '09
Location: Australia
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 6441
Very unlucky, but it's hardly remarkable; he did NOT call all-in with his shitty hand, he shove. That is to say, he tried to bluff you, you had a bluff catcher and called, then he got extremely lucky and hit his straight. MEH.

     
  22-Jan-15, 12:23   #17
  0 
StheP 

Joined: Oct '14
Location: Serbia
Age: 26 (M)
Posts: 3113
Dont worry about those hands... It happends... It happends to me a lot of time... When I was playing BRM on stars and got kcked out in third place...I got 2 pairs A10 other guy had 67, pair of 6... and I had about 99% on river and he hit his 2 outs, he hit 6 on river, and I am now because of that on bottom on leaderboard, and I will this days get kicked off it, even tho it ends in 9 days...

     
  22-Jan-15, 14:20   #18
  0 
Heskor 
Joined: May '13
Location: Mauritius
Age: 25 (M)
Posts: 2659
haha yeah Russian from another country, well played man, lol, cannot stop laughing yeah and as mentioned those s**ts happens often, at least what our memory will remember most of the time is the bad s**t that happens to us and it will tends to think that it happens often, anyway lol, happened to anybody that played poker, so we must be happy it hit the other end and cry when it hit us, cheers peace out guys and have fun!

     
  22-Jan-15, 18:25   #19
  0 
StS5 
Joined: Aug '14
Location: Germany
Age: 36 (M)
Posts: 766
I really would have guessed, that this must have been a russian guy. Pushing all in with nothing at all on the flop and then being lucky enough to get runner runner to make a straight out of nothing, I have seen that so often against russian luckers.

     
  22-Jan-15, 18:32   #20
  0 
Mober 
Joined: Mar '09
Location: Greece
Age: 39 (F)
Posts: 10016
I see that there are still players saying, if another one was russian or not.
And from the first post every one can realize that they got a bad name as poker players.
But the fact is, many of them, winning our chips one way or another Smile

     
BankrollMob Forum » Poker Forum » cmon really?

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

© 2016 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Bookmark and Share