Joined: Jan '13
Age: 38 (M)
I am addicted to these, the play is tighter and seem to be winning some of the bigger ones, I have taken down 2 of the 30 dollar prize ones tonight so far, still even for the most part but some huge swings but winning the big ones when needed...
Joined: May '08
Age: 40 (M)
I find my self playing way to many of those games too,and I do like the $5 one,but I have noticed that the $3 ones tend to have bigger pay outs and more frequently,but play way to many...lol...when I have a bankroll. gl hopefully you will be the next millionaire
Joined: Feb '11
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 52 (M)
This is a really good format, and what with the $1million promotion it may be sucking you in more than you think . It's great that you are winning some, but are you making a profit on your investment? Take a few minutes to review where you are at and see if it's profitable, or simply enjoyable! If it's both that's even better!
Joined: Jul '13
Age: 42 (M)
These games just can't be profitable in the long run. Nine times out of ten the pot is way way too small, compared to the odds. Beside that. there is the hyper-turbo factor that makes it even more casino-like game. One bad beat can cost you a fortune and it will come sooner or later.
Joined: Aug '14
Age: 36 (M)
I really do not believe, that these spin n goes (no matter which one you are playing) can be profitable for most players in the long run. If you are lucke and get a high volume table you will win big, but most people are getting very low volume most of the time.
Joined: Jul '13
Age: 42 (M)
Posted by BeMyATMplz:
Posted by roeish3: These games just can't be profitable in the long run. Nine times out of ten the pot is way way too small, compared to the odds..
So 10 games equal to "the long run" to you. I'm impressed.
No, It's not the long run. What I'm saying that in the long run (whatever number you want to put there, this game will be not profitable for most players, because the 1M$ prize makes it -EV for 90% of the games with the other 10% not covering the loss. I believe that it is a very dengarous game in the long run and one long bad beat will damage your bankroll strongly
I usually play the $1 or the $3 ones, it's always fun. When the prize is sh1t most players tend to go at it with a more reckless approach, when the prize is good everybody became sooo serious u cannot even sh1ttalk at them on chat. It's not an impossible task to crack these, tight calling range and wide pushing range is my advice and stop with the ridiculous post-flop play when you only have 10 bb. It's pretty standard.
Joined: Feb '14
Age: 28 (M)
i was addicted to those too i would honestly play 30$ spin n go with a bankroll 50$ i hated myself back then i won one 180 $ and that brought me even so i decided to stay away from this curse since i got the money back and i did
Joined: Mar '09
Age: 39 (F)
Winning the big ones is the best outcome of course. Getting the money needed to cover the lower losses and even buy in for more tournaments. Good luck with the rest of your games. if you see your "addiction" getting out of hand, take a break, unless of course you are on a winning strike. Then keep playing till you get bored