Joined: Jan '13
Age: 50 (F)
i cant really accept losing at open skill even if u have pocket aa with 4 players calling?wtf those players relying on their hands 2 players is normal to call until the heads up u can saw hands calling 83 .98.22 .whats kind of a call is that in the early games???i think they need some lesson before taking up poker!!!
Joined: Sep '13
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Age: 29 (M)
yeah happens a lot more often in zoom though because too many people play strictly premium hands. I usually dont play zoom often but yesterday i had a hand with QQ vs QQ vs AKs (i was one of qq's ofc) and these type of hands happen quite often in zoom... which is one of reasons i dont like zoom, like , at all
in normal cash games, or tourneys, ur QQ is usually good enough to withstand heavy pressure (depending on board texture), and JJ is a premium hand. While in zoom even JJ acts almost like a set mining hand (: plus even positions dont matter that much so i really really dont like zoom. and yet i still keep playing it from time to time :/
Joined: Aug '14
Age: 36 (M)
Well mate from my point of view there is nothing strange about that first hand. In the early stages of such freerolls there are often people who want to double up quickly and are willing to take the risk or going out early.
Joined: Jan '12
Age: 25 (M)
In pokerschool open league, all hands, all boards, all plays and all thing is strange, because 90% the players are just freerolling, or play to have fun, or play whit no stress because if hit the board win and is good, and if lose no problem he dont lose money at all, and the other 10% play to be good, play whit the head, and try to make profit chips and try to make strategie playing there, but is better not cry for that specific tourney, play in another day or another tourney and move on.
Joined: Feb '11
Age: 45 (M)
Hand which brought me ticket for 500k tournament. Happy river
***** Hand History for Game 14428064181 ***** NL Texas Hold'em Trny:115877757 Level:29 Blinds-Antes(60.000/120.000 -20.000) - Sunday, March 01, 00:50:05 CET 2015 Table $500K Social Media Freeroll (115877757) Table #227 (Real Money) Seat 8 is the button Total number of players : 8/9 Seat 4: Danny57Ocean ( 1,868,182 ) Seat 6: KObouch ( 465,875 ) Seat 8: LogistyKK ( 885,316 ) Seat 3: SEZAM363 ( 576,416 ) Seat 7: anike76 ( 100,564 ) Seat 2: dcferny ( 1,369,630 ) Seat 1: kollinwood ( 988,399 ) Seat 5: yblodcro ( 577,804 ) Trny:115877757 Level:29 Blinds-Antes(60.000/120.000 -20.000) kollinwood posts ante [20,000] dcferny posts ante [20,000] SEZAM363 posts ante [20,000] Danny57Ocean posts ante [20,000] yblodcro posts ante [20,000] KObouch posts ante [20,000] anike76 posts ante [20,000] LogistyKK posts ante [20,000] kollinwood posts small blind [60,000]. dcferny posts big blind [120,000]. ** Dealing down cards ** Dealt to yblodcro [ 7s 7d ] SEZAM363 folds Danny57Ocean folds yblodcro is all-In [557,804] KObouch is all-In [445,875] anike76 is all-In [80,564] LogistyKK folds kollinwood folds dcferny folds ** Dealing Flop ** [ 5c, 4h, 5s ] ** Dealing Turn ** [ 5d ] ** Dealing River ** [ 7c ] yblodcro shows [ 7s, 7d ]a full house, Sevens full of Fives. KObouch shows [ 9h, 9c ]a full house, Fives full of Nines. anike76 shows [ 9d, 8h ]three of a kind, Fives. yblodcro wins 111,929 chips from the side pot 2 with a full house, Sevens full of Fives. yblodcro wins 770,058 chips from the side pot 1 with a full house, Sevens full of Fives. yblodcro wins 542,256 chips from the main pot with a full house, Sevens full of Fives. Player anike76 finished in 25. Player KObouch finished in 24.