English flag   Dansk (danish) flag     (12:09 GMT)
 
Username   Password  

BankrollMob logo  
Promotions Reviews Bankrolls - Free No Deposit Offers Poker Forum News: Poker, Casino, Betting & Bingo Sport Bets Poker Freerolls & Tournaments Leaderboards Support & FAQ
transparent separator

BankrollMob Forum

BankrollMob Forum » Hand Histories » Running red hot

New Thread Forums Search Subscriptions Bookmarks

  9-Dec-16, 10:08   #1
Running red hot +1 
TheMachineQC 

Joined: Apr '10
Location: Canada
Age: 27 (M)
Posts: 2411
Hey guys!

Another nice night for me at pokerstars today. I already had good profit today when this happened:

https://www.boomplayer.com/21812175_0DFC287C0C

And then just two hands later look at the MONSTER flop I get.

https://www.boomplayer.com/21812190_57AB9F6347

It's (to me) even better than the royal flush. Absolutely no hand can have you in trouble. The worst I could be against is a set of jacks and I would still be ahead by far.

The most amazing thing is I got paid both times. hehehe

Dollar

Edited by TheMachineQC (Friday, December 09, 2016 @ 10:08 GMT)


     
  9-Dec-16, 10:14   #2
  0 
shokaku 

Joined: May '08
Location: Germany
Age: 52 (M)
Posts: 6236
Of cause in the second hand your opponent could have broadway, too. Making only the house the winner, as they could collect some nice rake. And after the hands posted in the last days, i am not surprised that you got paid here.

     
  9-Dec-16, 11:03   #3
  0 
Samarietis 
Joined: Feb '12
Location: Latvia
Age: 24 (M)
Posts: 174
Well that first hand is of course a big congratz Thumbs Up
But don't really understand , how could that guy call you off all in with a flush of 9 hight , when you where betting all the way , maybe i don't understand omaha so well , but for me that's a waste of money Confused

     
  9-Dec-16, 11:47   #4
  0 
TheMachineQC 

Joined: Apr '10
Location: Canada
Age: 27 (M)
Posts: 2411
Posted by Samarietis:
Well that first hand is of course a big congratz Thumbs Up
But don't really understand , how could that guy call you off all in with a flush of 9 hight , when you where betting all the way , maybe i don't understand omaha so well , but for me that's a waste of money Confused


Well in fact he has 3rd nuts. Only a jack of spades or king of spades can beat him, and I COULD have only 1 of these and try to bluff him off of the best hand knowing I have a nut blocker. But yeah, I wouldn't make this call if I was in his seat.

Shokaku --> I meant on the flop. Even if vilain has top set im not in big trouble there. So many nut outs it's amazing xD

     
  9-Dec-16, 11:52   #5
  0 
vsemoje 
Joined: Feb '13
Location: Slovenia
Age: 34 (M)
Posts: 527
Posted by TheMachineQC:
Posted by Samarietis:
Well that first hand is of course a big congratz Thumbs Up
But don't really understand , how could that guy call you off all in with a flush of 9 hight , when you where betting all the way , maybe i don't understand omaha so well , but for me that's a waste of money Confused


Well in fact he has 3rd nuts. Only a jack of spades or king of spades can beat him, and I COULD have only 1 of these and try to bluff him off of the best hand knowing I have a nut blocker. But yeah, I wouldn't make this call if I was in his seat.

Shokaku --> I meant on the flop. Even if vilain has top set im not in big trouble there. So many nut outs it's amazing xD



i have lost so many times with draw like this vs set i wouldnt be so happy if he got set Big Smile

     
  9-Dec-16, 12:02   #6
  0 
TheMachineQC 

Joined: Apr '10
Location: Canada
Age: 27 (M)
Posts: 2411
Posted by vsemoje:
Posted by TheMachineQC:
Posted by Samarietis:
Well that first hand is of course a big congratz Thumbs Up
But don't really understand , how could that guy call you off all in with a flush of 9 hight , when you where betting all the way , maybe i don't understand omaha so well , but for me that's a waste of money Confused


Well in fact he has 3rd nuts. Only a jack of spades or king of spades can beat him, and I COULD have only 1 of these and try to bluff him off of the best hand knowing I have a nut blocker. But yeah, I wouldn't make this call if I was in his seat.

Shokaku --> I meant on the flop. Even if vilain has top set im not in big trouble there. So many nut outs it's amazing xD



i have lost so many times with draw like this vs set i wouldnt be so happy if he got set Big Smile


Well it doesn't matter what I'm against because I'm a statistical favourite against any hand there. Against JJ I would be 53% favorite and any out I hit is the nuts. I can even have him drawing dead if the Q of diamond comes on the turn.

The worst hand I could be up against is probably JJKQ because then he would have a made hand and share some outs with me. That would be like 35% chance to win 50% chance to win and 15% split.

     
BankrollMob Forum » Hand Histories » Running red hot

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

© 2017 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Bookmark and Share