Prefer mixing it at higher stakes? Participate in our High Stakes Flop Race and you can win a share of our €25,000 prize pool.
How to earn points
In order to earn points, simply reach flops at NL200 and higher, PL200 and higher. Players will earn the following points according to the game they are playing:
- Earn 1 leaderboard point for any flop you reach at NL200 (€1/€2)
- Earn 1.5 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at PL200 (€1/€2)
- Earn 1.5 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at NL400 (€2/€4) or NL800 (€4/€8)
- Earn 2 leaderboard points for any flop you reach at PL400 (€2/€4) or PL800 (€4/€8)
- Receive up to 150 extra points if you have a losing day during the week at the eligible stakes. One point per €1 lost per specific day.
- Receive up to 450 extra points for having a losing week during the month at the eligible stakes. One point per €1 lost per specific week.
Among the above stakes, there is a total of €25,000 to share, split into four weekly leaderboards.
Week 1 Nov 1st - 7th
Week 2 Nov 8th - 14th
Week 3 Nov 15th - 21st
Week 4 Nov 22nd - 30th
Terms & Conditions:
This promotion will run from 00:00 UTC on the 1st of November to 23:59 UTC on the 30th of November.
A day during this promotion runs from 00:00 UTC to 23:59 UTC.
A week during this promotion runs from 00:00 UTC 1st November to 23:59 UTC on the 7th of November, from 00:00 UTC 8th November to 23:59 UTC on the 14th of November, from 00:00 UTC 15th November to 23:59 UTC on the 21st of November and from 00:00 UTC 22nd November to 23:59 UTC on the 30th of November.
Race prizes will be paid out within three business days from the end of each weekly race according to the player's position in the leader board.
A ‘flop reached' is any hand where you have not folded before the flop is dealt.
Only the flops seen at Hold'em NL800, NL400, NL200, Pot Limit Omaha PL800, PL400 and PL200 will count.
A losing day means a loss on any given day in the eligible cash games during the promotion period.
A losing week means a loss between the given leaderboard weeks based on UTC time.
Extra points are added per day based on the amount of € lost on a specific day with a maximum of 150 points. One point per lost €1.
Extra points are added per week based on the amount of € lost in that specific week with a maximum of 450 points. One point per lost €1.
In case of a tie between player's final scores, a shared amount of their combined prizes will be paid out.
We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
In the event of inconsistency between the English version and any other language version of the Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.