White List: Adding BankrollMob to safe senders list
Are you receiving e-mails from BankrollMob? If not, then you might be missing out on all our great promotions, customer support replies, transactions and other information regarding your Mob account.
You can easily ensure that you will be receiving our e-mails without having to worry about them going into your spam/junk folder, just follow the simple instructions below:
Please note: Transactional e-mails related to your account activity can lead to security issues if they are not received properly as well as missed free bonus opportunities.
Learn how to modify SPAM-settings for:
Hotmail, MSN or Live:
- Open your Hotmail mailbox.
- Click the Options link in the upper right corner, then "More Options".
- Click the "Safe and blocked senders" link, then "Safe Senders".
- Enter "bankrollmob.com" in the input field and click "Add to list".
- If you find a BankrollMob.com e-mail in your Junk mail folder, select the mail and click "Not junk" in the main top menu, to avoid having future BankrollMob e-mails going to the Junk mail folder.
- Open your Yahoo! mailbox.
- Click "Options" in the upper right corner, then "Mail Options".
- Click "Filters".
- Click the "Add"-button to add a new filter.
- Give the filter a name, ie. "BankrollMob".
- In the top row, labeled "From header:", make sure "Contains" is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Still in the top row, enter e-mail address "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- At the bottom, where it says "Move the Message To:", select "Inbox" from the pull-down menu.
- Click the "Add Filter" button in the lower left corner.
- If BankrollMob.com e-mail has already been filtered to your "Spam" folder, simply open the message and click on the "Not spam" button in the top.
- Open your Gmail mailbox.
- Then open the spam folder.
- Find any e-mail from BankrollMob.
- Click on the check box at the left of the sender's name, "BankrollMob".
- And then click on the "Not Spam" button. This procedure will avoid receiving BankrollMob mails directly to your spam folder.
- Select Cloudmark | Options... from the Cloudmark SpamNet toolbar in Outlook.
- Click Advanced.
- Go to the Whitelist tab.
- Click the Add button.
- Type: "email@example.com".
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
- Click YES.
- Click OK.
- Click "Friends" from the sidebar.
- Click "Add".
- Type: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click "OK".
Other Providers / Applications:
- If BankrollMob e-mail has been filtered to your "Bulk", "Junk" or "Spam" folder, try adding email@example.com to your Address Book or Contact list.
- If this option is not available, try moving the message to your "Inbox" or forwarding the message to yourself. Or try to right click on the e-mail and see if there's an option like "Never mark as spam", "Add to white list/safe list".
- If subsequent messages continue to be filtered, call or e-mail your Internet Service Provider' technical support and ask how you can be sure to receive all e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don't hesitate to contact us.