BankrollMob Forum

BankrollMob Forum » Poker Forum » Best site for rakeback?


Best site for rakeback?  0   
Hello gang. i was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share with me the best rakeback deals to go for?

cheers Worship

     
   0   
Do you play tournaments/SNGs?
Any kind, big % and big traffic on that game at that site

If you are a tight player prefer dealt deals, if you are an agressive player you can get good $ from both types, contributed favours you more.

If you play HU cash, same rule as SNGs.

Beware some VIP deals can be better than direct rakeback, but they require a good amount of play to be worthy.

     
   0   
anyone play at FullTitl Pocker? I'm a big chicken at this game, if you want to get some money from me, search my ID tetua12 Big Smile

     
   0   
Posted by LanceP:
Hello gang. i was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share with me the best rakeback deals to go for?

cheers Worship

depends on your playing style and games you play, cos many sites have contributed rake while few have dealt rake.
just make rough calculations based on your playing style and find the best deal for you.
cake/bigbet/fulltilt offer good deals and they are decent rooms too

     
   0   
You should look up someone from Purple Lounge or some of the deals BRM offer, they rule. GL!

     
   0   
When it comes to rake, it's better to find a site that has pays by hands dealt vs. contributed. FTP pays a rake of 27% and is by hands dealt. The majority of sites pay by contribution, so at the end of the day, the difference can be quite large. With that said, I'd still rather have some kind of rake deal over no deal at all.

     
   0   
i dont trust rake back i know that its not legal if they will find out that u using rake back u will lose all your funds man i use only free no deposit bonuses man en also hew great deposit bonus at poker888 u will get 25% of your deposit instantly on your acc the rest 75% of your bonus pending Blink Big Smile

     
BankrollMob Forum » Poker Forum » Best site for rakeback?

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

Disclosure: BankrollMob may earn a commission based on the advertisement material on this site. #AD

© 2021 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING