Joined: Mar '13
Age: 43 (M)
1. Don’t limp into pots ever. And don’t call preflop three-bets unless you are trapping with an ultra-premium hand
2. Don’t pay off big turn and river bets
3. Your opponents will limp into pots, call raises, and check/fold flops. Take advantage of this weakness by raising lots of hands with position, betting the flop, and often also betting the turn
4. With value hands, don’t try to blow opponents out of pots. Instead, play most value hands with the goal of keeping a player in through the river
5. Think every hand about what strategies your opponents are using and how they’re thinking, and (almost) ignore the two cards in your hand.
from cardplayer. good lessons