BankrollMob Forum

Mob Betting - WORLD CUP 2022


BankrollMob Forum » Off-Topic » What kind of poker player you are?


Page 1 of 3Go to page:   1, 2, 3  Next »

What kind of poker player you are?  0   
Have you ever think about what kind of poker player you are? What part of your game you should improve?

     
   0   
im like a snake, my poison hand will take you down, but i should improve my heads upp game

     
   0   
Same here I should improve heads up game and a lot

     
   0   
and maby improve my patience

     
   0   
Im so fond of playing in position that i sometimes play to weak out of position Disagree

     
   0   
I'm a beginner so i think I should work our on bankroll management first.

     
   0   
i can tell you this advise, if you can win a freeroll, then you can begin to play for real money

     
   0   
Posted by Im2good4u:
I'm a beginner so i think I should work our on bankroll management first.


Not much work Smile .....just dont buy-in for more than 5% of total bankroll Smile

     
   0   
5%? i do 10% ive been doing it wrong all the time xD

     
   0   
Every time when i win freeroll, i go to cash games and loose half my money Aww crap! So i should improve my bankroll controlling and heads up a lot

     
   0   
Actually most of the pro's say 2-3% because the variance in poker can be devastating. It sounds lame 2-3% but it's the best way of keeping your bankroll alive. If you have tried a downswing/dryspell you will know how important BRM is. I had a downswing for allmost two weeks where 80-20% chances turned up side down everytime so it was more like 20-80% chances Evil

     
   0   
that sounds a little knish

     
   0   
Sorry i dont know the word knish Smile

     
   0   
I should improve my bankrollmanagment. Its hard to buyin with like 5 % of your bankroll everytime and to play on the stakes where you belong

     
   0   
Posted by M3turbo:
Not much work Smile .....just dont buy-in for more than 5% of total bankroll Smile


So if I have a $50 bankroll, then I should only bring $2.5 at any table? That's pretty tough.

     
   0   
its a character from rounders who doesnt take chances, he just grinds little amouts of money

     
   0   
Posted by Bradley40oz:
its a character from rounders who doesnt take chances, he just grinds little amouts of money


I do take chances but not with entire bankroll thats the point. To build your bankroll in a steady secure way. Then every month/week depending on your time you will step up a level. Your game will be good enough for next level and your bankroll the right size!

------------
Posted by Im2good4u:
Posted by M3turbo:
Not much work Smile .....just dont buy-in for more than 5% of total bankroll Smile


So if I have a $50 bankroll, then I should only bring $2.5 at any table? That's pretty tough.



------------
WTF I cant edit.

bringing 2,5 $ to the table is just as easy as bringing 10 it's not like you have to cary the money Smile Face the truth, it doesn't help you to play higher if you are the losing player, then you will just lose more by playing higher level!

Edited by M3turbo (22 January 2008 @ 15:41 GMT)


     
   0   
but you have to admit that the pressure get higher the higher the stakes, and i often feel that there are better players the higher i go

     
   0   
Posted by go3an:
but you have to admit that the pressure get higher the higher the stakes, and i often feel that there are better players the higher i go


You are right about that...but it has nothing to do with BankrollManagement!!!
When you are building a bankroll you are not looking for competion you are looking for easy money. You will not out play ur opponent but wait for his mistake. Thats the easiest and safest way to win small stakes!

     
   0   
i agree that its the safest and easiest way, but not the funniest way thoug Big Smile

     
Page 1 of 3Go to page:   1, 2, 3  Next »

BankrollMob Forum » Off-Topic » What kind of poker player you are?

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

Disclosure: BankrollMob may earn a commission based on the advertisement material on this site. #AD

© 2022 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTER | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Please Play Responsibly