Joined: Jan '09
Age: 44 (F)
1/20: You raised before the flop and two players called your raise. On the flop, they both check. What do you do? You always bet. You bet, if you at least have a top pair. You check.
3/20: You have $350 in your poker account. What is the highest limit you can play with this bankroll? 0.50/1.00 1.00/2.00 0.25/0.50
4/20: What is an overpair? A pair that is higher than any of the community cards. A pair of Aces or Kings. A pair with the highest community card.
5/20: You are holding a King and a Queen of the same suit (KQs) in early position and all players before you fold. You would therefore be the first to enter the pot. What do you do? You call. You fold. You raise.
6/20: You have successfully fought your way up the limits to 1.00/2.00, yet suddenly, nothing seems to work anymore: you have one losing session after the other. What is the critical mark bankroll mark at which you need to move back down a limit? $100 $300 $200
7/20: You are holding a ten and a nine of the same suit (T9s) in late position. All players before you fold and you would be the first to enter the pot. What do you do? You fold. You raise. You call.
8/20: An ace and a ten can be a good but also a bad hand pre-flop. In the starting hand chart you can determine how to play the hand most profitably. What do you with ATs or ATo, if you are sitting in mid position and all players before you have folded? You fold. You raise. You call.
9/20: There were no pre-flop raises and you see the flop, together with two other players. You have hit a gutshot and are the first to act. What do you do? You bet. You check. You check and raise if someone bets.
10/20: You have an advantage if you act before your opponent in a betting round. Is this statement correct? No. Not always, but most of the time. Yes.
11/20: Sometimes there are phases in which things aren't going well and you need to move down to a lower limit. When is it absolutely necessary to move down? When you only have 200 big bets of the next lower limit left. When you only have 250 big bets of the next lower limit left. When you only have 300 big bets of the next lower limit left.
12/20: There is a common mistake that many players do in the betting rounds after the flop. What is this particular mistake? They play their good hands too aggressively. They play their good hands too passively. They play their weak hands too passively.
13/20: Complete the following sentence: Even the best poker player cannot be successful in the long run, if... ... he does not have good bankroll management. ... plays less than five hours a day. ... does not use tracking and analysis software.
14/20: In order to play a certain limit, you need a bankroll consisting of at least 300 big bets of this limit. Is this statement correct? It depends on the specific limit. No Yes
15/20: Imagine seeing yourself playing at a poker table. Your twin is sitting in early position and raises before the flop. With what kind of hands do you think he does this? With strong hands and sometimes bluffs. With strong or speculative hands. Only with strong hands.
16/20: Not everyone that plays poker is a long-term winner. When a poker player goes broke, it is usually because... ... the player had an unlucky streak. ... the player's opponents were too good. ... the player used bad bankroll managment.
17/20: Who or what tells you that you have enough money to move up to a higher limit? Your friends Your bankroll management Your gut feeling
18/20: You and four next opponents see the flop. You have a gutshot, so a weak straight draw. Someone bets and you can call the raise if the pot has a certain size. How big does the pot have to be at least, in order for you to be able to call the bet of 1 small bet? 15 small bets 10 small bets 5 small bets
19/20: You can recognize a bad player by... ... him losing several rounds in row. ... is unwillingness to give up a hand. ... his very aggressive playing style.
20/20: You are holding a pair of eights (88) in middle position. It is pre-flop and an opponents raises before you. What is the least number of players needed to call this raise, for you to also be able to call? You always call the raise. Two players at least. One player at least.
Well, I remember having passed it and eventually got my bankroll, it's not really hard if you're playing poker for a long time, I would say at least more than 1 year. Of course 1 year playing online alongside with regular reading of online poker strategy articles.
Joined: Dec '08
Age: 48 (M)
I already get the quiz right, but they call me at 4 am and i didn't answering, i keep emailing their support and they keep asnwering that will call again, months pass and no new call... Already a 3 or 4 support emails, and afirmative asnwer and nothing.
Joined: Jan '09
Age: 32 (M)
the money isnt hard to get but once u have the money u have to get 200 points in that poker room school. the client of prs only has 0.10/0.20 limit as the highest limit. it takes for ever to get the 200 points to be transfered to cd poker.
Joined: Feb '09
Age: 32 (M)
You are dealt a "monster hand" on the flop such as a flush or a full-house. How should these types of hands be played?
- You should proceed cautiously as your hand might not be good. - As this is a premium hand, you should bet and raise as much as possible as to get as much money in the pot as possible. - You should just cold call any bet so as to trap your opponent. - None of the above.
I cant figure this out, is it the second or third option? So bet, or set a trap? Hope i get an answer soon
Joined: Mar '09
Age: 33 (M)
I found this on a russian site
1) The most important decisions you make playing fixed-limit Texas hold’em are made: Ответ: After the flop
2) A showdown is the time during the game when the following happens: Ответ: All players still in the hand turn up their cards and the best hand wins
3) If you can't decide what to do with your starting hand, what should you do? Ответ: Fold
4) From the list below, choose the word that best describes a term used at the poker table during the betting rounds: Ответ: All of the above
5) You are dealt (Ah,Kd) on the button and you make a pre-flop raise. 4 players call your raise. The flop comes out (7c,Ks,2h). All four players check around to you. You make a bet and three players fold and one calls in front of you. The turn comes 7h. Again it is checked to you by your heads up opponent. What is the best course of action from the following Ответ: You have the initiative and a made hand. You should make yet another bet here.
6) In hold’em poker, which suit ranks highest Ответ: none of the above
7) On the river you make your full house, and there are 3 players still left in the hand and you are first to act. Which of the following best describes what your next move should be Ответ: Bet
8) The betting in the first round of action begins with which player: Ответ: The player to the left of the big blind
9) Which of these is not a betting phrase in poker: Ответ: Increase
10) When acting last on the river, your decision should be based upon? Ответ: Your hands realized value
11) How many different two-card starting combinations exist? Ответ: 169
12) If you are involved in a big pot of $90 at the river. Your opponent bets making the making the pot now $96. According to pot odds, what are the odds here on your money that should make this an obvious call Ответ: 16 to 1
13) When is it correct to check-raise in limit hold’em Ответ: If you believe you will have the best hand most of the time you are called
14) In poker the word nuts describes a situation when a player is holding: Ответ: a premium hand that cannot be beat
15) What does check mean Ответ: To make no bet
16) If a player is involved in a lot of hands, calling almost any bet, this player best described as a: Ответ: loose player
17) Poker is a game of Ответ: Mostly skill with an element of luck
18) Which is the highest ranking hand from the list below Ответ: flush
19) How many community cards need to be exposed in order to have a flush Ответ: 3
20) You are dealt a “monster hand” on the flop such as a flush or a full-house. How should these types of hands be played? Ответ: As this is a premium hand, you should bet and raise as much as possible as to get as much money in the pot as possible.
21) What do you call playing without the cards in your hands, but rather making up your hand entirely from the community cards? Ответ: Playing the board
22) When you flop a big hand, what should you do Ответ: Give your opponents an opportunity to catch up without giving them a free card that could beat you.
23) The betting in the first round of action begins with which player: Ответ: The player first after Big Blind
24) On seeing the flop, you have now seen: Ответ: 71% of the cards in the hand
25) If the SB is $2 how much will the BB be Ответ: $4
26) When playing a made hand on the river, when is it correct to fold from the following possibilities Ответ: If you are not sure if you have the winning hand, and your opponent bets.
27) When acting last on the river, your decision should be based upon? Ответ: Your hands realized value.
28) How many ranks of each suit are there in a typical deck of cards used in Texas Hold'em Ответ: 13
29) The secret to becoming a skillful, winning player at Limit Hold’em is Ответ: Never play weak hands from the wrong position
30) You should check-raise if you believe Ответ: You will have the best hand most of the time you are called
31) An overpair is understood to be … Ответ: a pair in a starting hand that is higher than the highest card on the board.
32) Flush is a poker hand that contains: Ответ: Five cards of same suit.
33) Which of these is another name for a full house? Ответ: Boat.
34) What is a stack? Ответ: The money you bring to the poker table.
35) Which full house is the weakest? Ответ: 44422
36) What is a draw? Ответ: An unformed hand, lacking one card to become a made hand.
37) What is the order of the community cards? Ответ: The flop, the turn, the river
38) Check-raise means: Ответ: To refrain from betting hoping for another bet from an opponent
39) The flop completely misses your hand, what should you do
40) Which of the following is the strongest poker hand?
Ответ: Four of a kind
41) If you play a lot of hands pre-flop you play?
42) In TH, if there was a bet, a raise and a reraise, can you raise again?
Ответ: It depends whether it’s a fixed limit or a no limit game
43) What is a draw?
Ответ: An incomplete hand missing one card to become a valuable hand
44) What is the correct order?
Ответ: Flop, Turn, River
45) In TH your position is determined by:
Ответ: The dealer button
46) An all-in bet is possible:
Ответ: In all forms of poker - it depends on your stack and the bet size
47) In pot limit Hold'em the maximum bet in any stage is:
Ответ: The pot size
48) What is the worst starting hand in Texas Hold’em?
Ответ: 23 off suit
49) When joining a TH game you:
Ответ: Must post a big blind bet immediately
its nice of you to give us the answers , but i think its better for everyone to do it by themselves because if you aren't able to pass the quiz you should better play romme or canasta or another game its not to hard to do it by yourself , i mean sometimes the answeres are a bit complcated because there is sometimes more than 1 thing right but its okay that you help us =) thanks !