(14:09 GMT)
Username   Password  
BankrollMob logo  
Promotions Reviews Bankrolls - Free No Deposit Offers Poker Forum News: Poker, Casino, Betting & Bingo Sport Bets Poker Freerolls & Tournaments Leaderboards Support & FAQ
transparent separator

BankrollMob Forum

BankrollMob Forum » Betting Forum » NFL 2015/16 season

New Thread Forums Search Subscriptions Bookmarks

Which team going to be the winner of Super Bowl 50?
 

Page 11 of 11Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  

  18-Jan-16, 07:52   #201
  0 
Rogerio10 
Joined: Jan '12
Location: Slovenia
Age: 28 (M)
Posts: 537
ARZ Cardinals @ CAR Panthers
Sunday 24th 23:40
CAR Panthers
Money Line

NE Patriots @ DEN Broncos
Sunday 24th 20:00
NE Patriots
Money Line

ARZ Cardinals @ CAR Panthers
Sunday 24th 23:40
CAR Panthers -3.0
Point Spread

     
  23-Jan-16, 22:06   #202
  0 
Tony_MON7ANA 

Joined: Mar '14
Location: Japan
Age: 45 (M)
Posts: 8926
01/24 15:00
New England Patriots -165 @ Denver Broncos +145
New England Patriots to win the game (money line)

01/24 18:40
Arizona Cardinals -135 @ Carolina Panthers +155
Arizona Cardinals to win the game (money line)


• All game times are Eastern Standard Time.

     
  24-Jan-16, 10:15   #203
  0 
greatgame3 

Joined: Mar '11
Location: Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
Age: 38 (M)
Posts: 1042
New England Patriots vs Denver Broncos:

Expect a close game with the New England Patriots winning 49% of simulations, and the Denver Broncos 51% of simulations. In close games, turnover margin is especially important. The New England Patriots commit fewer turnovers in 53% of simulations and they go on to win 60% when they take care of the ball. The Denver Broncos wins 63% of the simulations in which they commit fewer turnovers. Tom Brady is averaging 304 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (37% chance) then he helps his team win 62%. Peyton Manning is averaging 316 passing yards per sim. If he can have a great game with better than average passing yards and at least a 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio (32% chance) then he helps his team win 68%.

In this game my selection will be The New England Patriots (-3). I wish all fellow BRM the best of luck in their sports betting and poker tables.
Thanks for letting me be part of this community and please excuse my English and my typing errors

Greetings from greatgame

     
  26-Jan-16, 01:32   #204
  0 
bowie1984 

Joined: Apr '12
Location: Hungary
Age: 35 (M)
Posts: 6665
Posted by Rogerio10:
ARZ Cardinals @ CAR Panthers
Sunday 24th 23:40
CAR Panthers
Money Line

NE Patriots @ DEN Broncos
Sunday 24th 20:00
NE Patriots
Money Line

TBH honest I only take money lines if I am betting the underdog - in american football - because backing the favourite without their spread is a 'high risk - low reward' kinda scenario for me.

     
  29-Jan-16, 09:23   #205
  0 
Rogerio10 
Joined: Jan '12
Location: Slovenia
Age: 28 (M)
Posts: 537
CAR Panthers vs DEN Broncos
Sunday 7th 23:30
CAR Panthers
Money Line

CAR Panthers vs DEN Broncos
Sunday 7th 23:30
CAR Panthers -4.5
Point Spread

Super Bowl 50
Sunday 7th 23:25
CAR Panthers
To Win Outright

CAR Panthers vs DEN Broncos
Sunday 7th 23:30
Over 45.0
Game Totals

     
  7-Feb-16, 22:12   #206
  0 
Tony_MON7ANA 

Joined: Mar '14
Location: Japan
Age: 45 (M)
Posts: 8926
02/07 18:30 ET
Denver Broncos - Carolina Panthers
Under 42 @ 1.85 (Total Points)
Denver Broncos +3.5 @ 2.06 (Asian Handicap)
Odd @ 1.80 (Odd or Even)

Edited by Tony_MON7ANA (07 February 2016 @ 22:17 GMT)


     
Page 11 of 11Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  

BankrollMob Forum » Betting Forum » NFL 2015/16 season

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

© 2019 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Bookmark and Share