(11:11 GMT)
Username   Password  

BankrollMob logo  
Promotions Reviews Bankrolls - Free No Deposit Offers Poker Forum News: Poker, Casino, Betting & Bingo Sport Bets Poker Freerolls & Tournaments Leaderboards Support & FAQ
American? Check out our USA-friendly page where you'll find some great offers for casino, sports betting and poker! No deposit and deposit bonuses are available! View bonuses → or stay here!
transparent separator

BankrollMob Forum

BankrollMob Forum » News » Female Russian Poker Player Dies from Electrocution in Bathroom

New Thread Forums Search Subscriptions Bookmarks

jun
14

Female Russian Poker Player Dies from Electrocution in Bathroom

Tags: liay5, Liliya Novikova, RIP, Russia
Posted on 14 June 2019 by "T".
A 26-year-old lady tagged as Russia's "sexiest" or "most beautiful" poker player has been found dead in her bathroom. It is believed that she died due to a massive electric shock from a hairdryer. Liliya Novikova was at home alone when her lifeless body was discovered on the floor at her bathroom in Moscow on Tuesday, June 11. A math whiz kid holding a first-class degree in design engineering [...]   Read more » Female Russian Poker Player Dies from Electrocution in Bathroom

  14-Jun-19, 14:53   #1
Female Russian Poker Player Dies from Electrocution in Bathroom 0 
CALICUL 
Joined: Jan '14
Location: Romania
Age: 40 (M)
Posts: 4837
I read yesterday about this 26-year-old woman and it's so sad. The most dangerous thing is an electric appliance in the bathroom and an education in this sens, it must be done in schools. It's painful when someone young person leaves us. Condolences to the family.

     
  14-Jun-19, 20:39   #2
  0 
pajalnick 

Joined: Mar '11
Location: Russian Federation
Age: 47 (M)
Posts: 6547
I saw the news on the Russian sites .... And now you're here ... of course It is very sad that such a young woman died from an accidental electric shock ..... of course you need to be very careful with the hair dryer in the bathroom because it very dangerous .... but no one thinks about it until misfortune happens

     
  15-Jun-19, 10:08   #3
  0 
dule-vu 

Joined: May '09
Location: Croatia
Age: 34 (M)
Posts: 8193
I saw this two days ago on some serbian site and couldnt believe how this girl died and that she had death like this!when you see how happy she was,what kind of things she love to do in life,how she earn in life and then few days before birthday she day from hairdryer!so sad!

     
  15-Jun-19, 14:20   #4
  0 
Samarietis 
Joined: Feb '12
Location: Latvia
Age: 26 (M)
Posts: 253
I was watching her from time to time and have to say that it feels strange that it can happen to everyone ... As you all know the people that you watch on twitch is kinda idol for everyone and feels like they never have anything bad happening in life , but seeing a 26 years person dieing is always a big loose to family and others .... RIP !

     
  15-Jun-19, 16:00   #5
  0 
copyyy2k 

Joined: Sep '18
Location: Serbia
Age: 21 (M)
Posts: 153
Broo i swear to god i was always scared of things like that messing up with electric products while being in toilet in general.
Sad to see and it happened close to her birthday Sad

     
  15-Jun-19, 18:20   #6
  0 
StheP 

Joined: Oct '14
Location: Serbia
Age: 29 (M)
Posts: 4343
yeah I read that story in my newspaper... its sad I saw her in twitch chat like month ago or so... and I remember going to her channel to check her out once... and now she is gone.... because of hair dryer... its so sad... RIP

     
  16-Jun-19, 17:30   #7
  0 
Mober 
Joined: Mar '09
Location: Greece
Age: 42 (F)
Posts: 13959
Dying from electrocution while drying your hair, by a faulty blow drier?
Can it be more freakish than this?
Bad luck with all its meaning.
By reading the title i thought that she would have died from and accident with
the electric water heater, which you can say it was common someday.
But this? ...

     
  22-Jun-19, 13:25   #8
  0 
CALICUL 
Joined: Jan '14
Location: Romania
Age: 40 (M)
Posts: 4837
Sometimes in the summer i cut my hair in bathroom with my electric clipper. Then i sweat and there is the possibility as i to hurt me very bad. With electricity is not good to play. It is good to protect us permanently. We are not strong in the face of the current.

     
  22-Jun-19, 22:26   #9
  0 
Arithmajik 

Joined: Feb '11
Location: Canada
Age: 35 (M)
Posts: 1647
Aw, that's pretty tragic to die young unexpectedly like that for anyone, especially so pointlessly. Just a malfunction from a poorly made hair dryer, super lame.

A beautiful poker playing math genius engineer? No, I've lost my future wife before I even got to meet her Sad

     
  23-Jun-19, 12:19   #10
  0 
Nightkid 

Joined: Apr '17
Location: Argentina
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 542
good is a shame because a very nice girl and very good player I think but we are going to do, just hope that there was an unfortunate accident or something else that seems to be an accident as often is seen ... I just hope that I hope this type of accident does not happen again to anyone Disagree Disagree Disagree

     
  23-Jun-19, 14:08   #11
  0 
CALICUL 
Joined: Jan '14
Location: Romania
Age: 40 (M)
Posts: 4837
The Fate is a fate. The bad watch ( as the saying goes in my country, to others it is with black cat ) comes when you do not expect it. I do not know how the law of the universe works but it is not normal for young people to die. It's so sad.

     
  23-Jun-19, 21:25   #12
  0 
pajalnick 

Joined: Mar '11
Location: Russian Federation
Age: 47 (M)
Posts: 6547
During my life I received an electric shock several times .... but this current was not very strong, therefore I am alive and not injured from these incidents .... But of course It is very sad because now the electric current surrounds us everywhere .. .. if you do not observe safety, then death is very close

     
  24-Jun-19, 09:38   #13
  0 
damosk 
Joined: Feb '11
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 55 (M)
Posts: 5622
This is a very sad story.... but also a very timely reminder of the dangers of using electrical equipment in a wet/damp environment. I was always taught never to use an electrical item in the bathroom, and the fact that one can get hairdryers in hotel bathrooms has always worried me. Water and electricity don't mix so dont mix them! Stay safe and dry your hair in the bedroom...or dressing room away from the bathroom.

     
BankrollMob Forum » News » Female Russian Poker Player Dies from Electrocution in Bathroom

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

© 2019 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Bookmark and Share