The brand new series comprises of 164 combative tournaments played over eight action-packed days at partypoker.
Starting 25th February, each tournament will take on a Progressive Knockout format, meaning for every player you eliminate you'll receive a cash prize, whilst your own bounty increases. And of course, the top placed finishers are paid similarly to any other tournament!
Buy-ins range from $1.10 - $5,200, and with varied structures, there's something for everybody in the $10 million GTD KO Series!
Here's the key information:
- Dates: 25th February - 4th March
- 64 Progressive Knockout tournaments
- $10 million GTD series prizepool
Also, watch out for the seven Championship Events that include three tournaments with $1 million GTD prizepools:
- 25th February @ 20.00 CET - $215 buy-in - $1M Gtd
- 4th March @ 20.00 CET - $215 buy-in - $1M Gtd
- 4th March @ 20.00 CET - $5,200 buy-in - $1M Gtd
- 4th March @ 18:00 CET - $1,050 buy-in - $500K Gtd
- 4th March @ 20.00 CET - $55 buy-in - $100K Gtd
- 4th March @ 20.00 CET - $11 buy-in - $50K Gtd
- 4th March @ 20.00 CET - $2.20 buy-in - $20K Gtd
Show no mercy and knockout your opponents this KO Series! A slice of the massive $10 million GTD prizepool could be yours from buy-ins as low as $1.10.
Terms and Conditions
The promoter of the KO Series promotion is GVC Services Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar with company number 112454 and whose registered office is situated at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar
All KO Series tournaments are subject to change at management discretion
All unused KO SERIES specific tickets won in buy-in satellites will be converted to tournament dollars at the end of KO SERIES
All unused KO SERIES specific tickets won in promotions or Freerolls will expire and will have no cash or tournament dollar alternative
Standard partypoker tournament rules apply
By taking part in this Promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions