Get ready for a month of adrenaline-fueled poker action!
Unibet Poker has combined their Unibet Online Series and Unibet Open this year, creating their biggest poker event of 2020.
This means there is a guaranteed €1,000,000 prize pool up for grabs across all events, as well as new features that add €32,000 of extra value to the tournament.
There's extra leaderboards, exciting mystery tournaments, and a new Bubble Burster Showdown.
Unibet Poker €1,000,000 Unibet Online Series IX
- Duration: September 18 to October 14, 2020
- Prize pool: €1,000,000 Guaranteed with €32,000 in added prizes across Leaderboards, Bubble Boy Showdown tournament and mystery tournaments
How it Works
- First off, sign up for a Unibet Poker account
- Download and open Unibet Poker via the client, the app or play directly in your browser
- Go to the full tournament lobby in the poker client
- Type "UOS" in the search bar to find all "Unibet Online Series" events
- Play against other poker players, collect leaderboard points by defeating them and move up the ladder
All points from Low + Mid + High are accumulated for the Overall leaderboard. The Nano leaderboard is excluded here.
High, Mid, Low
Nano: All tournaments with a buy-in range from € 0.25 - € 1
- Total prize pool: €1,500
- The prize pool of Nano will be shared equally.
- All qualified players will win the same amount
Criteria: Players must have played at least 31 of all 44 nano events (> 70%).
Example: If there are 100 players who manage to play 31+ events, they will win 1500 / 100 = € 15.
The amount of points you receive is determined by our fair for all formula that considers the buy-in, the number of players and your position. Everything is calculated and added automatically as per below.
- One leaderboard point for every Low or High tournament played. NB: Nano events excluded.
- If you finish in the top 17% you get additional points according to this formula 1,5*SQRT(n)/SQRT(k)*b
Where k=Position, n=number of players, b=Fixed buy-in (low=2,5, mid=4, high=6).
Example - Finishing in 1st place in a UOS Low
MTT with 200 total players.
1 + 1.5*SQRT(200)/SQRT(1)*2.5 = 54.
Points from Low, Mid and High are considered for the Overall leaderboard. Nano is excluded here.
Bubble Burster Tournament
The Bubble Burster Showdown tournament will be played on Wednesday, 14th October, with qualifying players being registered automatically.
Starting time: 19:00 CET
Keep an eye on the lobby to see when these new tournaments pop up and sign up to play. They're all Freerolls, with a total of €2,000 to be won!
Check out their website for the full schedule.
Join Unibet Casino today and get a 100% up to €100 bonus! You'll find over 600 games, of which 160 can be played on any mobile device!
18+, New Customers Only, Gamble Responsibly - www.begambleaware.org & www.gamstop.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
• This promotion is available from 00:00 UTC on the 18th Sept 2020 to 23:59 UTC on the 14th Oct 2020.
• Players can participate in all four leaderboards Nano/ Low/ Mid/ High and in the Overall leaderboard. The leaderboards are not available to players in Denmark, Sweden and Belgium.
• Players get one leaderboard point for every Low, Mid or High tournament played. NB: Nano events excluded.
• Players must finish in the top 17% in a tournament to receive additional leaderboard points.
• Leaderboard formula: 1.5*SQRT(n)/SQRT(k)*b, where n = number of players, k = your position, b = fixed buy-in (low=2.5, mid=4, high=6).
• All eligible results from Unibet Online Series events will count towards the leaderboards.
• Only results from the dedicated tournament category will generate leaderboard points for the similar category leaderboard.
• The overall leaderboard will count all results from Low & Mid & High tournament events and sum this up. NB. Nano events does not award points to the overall leaderboard.
• In the result of a tie for 1st place on the leaderboard, players will share the prize money for that position evenly.
• Each player can only occupy one place on each leaderboard. Any players found creating several accounts will be removed from this promotion and we reserve the right to take further action.
• The UOS Bubble Burster Showdown is a single-entry tournament. This tournament promotion is not available to players in Sweden and Belgium.
• Players can win only one entry to this tournament. If a player bubbles a tournament multiple times, he still receives just one entry to the Bubble Burster Showdown.
• The UOS Bubble Burster Showdown does not award leaderboard points.
• The UOS Bubble Burster Showdown tournament will take place on Wednesday 14th October, 19:00 CET.
• Qualified players will be registered automatically to the Bubble Burster Showdown tournament.
• Satellite tickets issued as part of this promotion have a validity of 7 days and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Winnings resulting from use of these tickets have zero wagering requirement.
• We reserve the right to change the promotion at any time.
• General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
• In the event of inconsistency between the English version and any other language version of the Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.