WPT Global has launched a new promotion - win a $12,400 package to the WPT World Championship in Las Vegas for FREE in their weekly Scavenger Hunt!
WPT Global Scavenger Hunt
- August 21 to November 26, 2023
- Complete 6 missions for the week to enter the Sunday freeroll
- Win a $12,400 package to the WPT® World Championship in Las Vegas this December
- Nearly $1,500 in satellite tickets available
Complete a total of 6 missions through the week to gain entry to the Sunday freeroll, where a lucky winner bags a spectacular entry to the biggest guaranteed tournament in poker history this December!
Also, a Vegas package every single week and nearly $1,500 in satellite tickets are up for grabs with the top 25 finishers winning a prize.
The weekly missions are:
- Deposit $20 or more
- Play 200 hands in total of PLO4/5 (at stakes Low or above)
- Play 200 hands of Hold 'em (at stakes Low or above, excludes Pace)
- Play 2 ‘Bump It Up' tournaments ($55 Lucky Escalator PKO, $22 Daily Escalator Turbo, $110 Nightly Escalator, $11 Mini Slam, $110 Sunday Slam and $330 Grand Slam)
- Play 20 hands of Poker Flips
- Play at least two WPT® World Championship satellites (buy-ins $5, $22, $55, $220, $1,060)
You will be updated accordingly as you complete each mission, but don't forget, a new week begins every Monday and you need to complete all 6 to earn that week's freeroll ticket.
The final Scavenger Hunt Freeroll takes place on Sunday, December 3.
WPT World Championship Package
First place in each week's Freeroll wins a WPT World Championship package worth $12,400.
- A WPT World Championship package includes:
- A $10,400 WPT World Championship entry
- $2,000 travel stipend
- WPT Global merchandise
- A special WPT Global Player Experience during the WPT World Championship
Playing poker at the Wynn Las Vegas against poker's biggest names for life-changing sums of money may seem like Mission Impossible, but if you are able to overcome WPT® Global's Scavenger Hunt, then this dream could become reality!