English flag   Dansk (danish) flag     (17:56 GMT)
 
Username   Password  

BankrollMob Christmas logo  
Free no deposit poker bonuses Reviews Bankrolls - Free No Deposit Offers Poker Forum News: Poker, Casino, Betting & Bingo Sport Bets Poker Freerolls & Tournaments Leaderboards Support & FAQ
transparent separator

BankrollMob Forum

BankrollMob Forum » Poker Forum » Why do you play poker?

New Thread Forums Search Subscriptions Bookmarks

  17-May-14, 22:08   #1
Why do you play poker? 0 
av1966 
Joined: Mar '09
Location: Portugal
Age: 50 (M)
Posts: 1500
I have one question for all the mobsters out there today. Why do you guys actually play poker:

A.For fun.

B.To socialize.

C.For the money.

D.I just dont really know why.

     
  17-May-14, 22:49   #2
  0 
teddybears73 
Joined: Nov '11
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 59 (M)
Posts: 3177
Well i play poker for the enjoyment,i wish i could say for the money but i'm not good enough to make any Big Smile
I think most of us are recreational and don't make money out of it,i may be wrong but it's just my opinion.

     
  17-May-14, 23:03   #3
  +1 
bowie1984 

Joined: Apr '12
Location: Hungary
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 4685
I have one question for all the mobsters out there today. Why do you guys actually play:

A.For fun.


you sure damn right its nothing but fun ending up on the wrong end of the d**k anytime some russian shoves with rags

B.To socialize.

70% the playerpool anywhere made up by genuinely funny, easygoing guys with some wit and 'je ne sais quoi' unfortunatly they are very often shuting up cuz' the rest 30% is the one who is active on the chat window or talking left and right at the table (in live) making your time and effort to play into a goddamn wasteland by their trolling

C.For the money.

oh, yeah. i went to the bahamas with all that i won from those people i just mentioned above

D.I just dont really know why.

and thats ten points for gryffindor! you sure managaed to go out all the way for that goddamn house cup!

     
  17-May-14, 23:07   #4
  0 
Phisix 

Joined: May '13
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 30 (M)
Posts: 2216
Because the voices inside my head tell me to, and they are always right.

     
  18-May-14, 04:49   #5
  0 
Calmplay 

Joined: Apr '08
Location: Mauritius
Age: 52 (M)
Posts: 3698
Hello all the wonderful mobsters out there, this is your friend flashfaust01 from Japan, somewhere in Asia writing to you, wish a good day to each and everyone of you:

moneymaker told me it's an easy way to make money so I trust guys like him especially with nicknames like these...

I am very happy to be a part of such a great community, wish you the best of luck at the tables, off the tables, behind the tables, under the tables and in your life in general.
Yours truly flashfaust01.

     
  18-May-14, 06:05   #6
  0 
Macubaas 
Joined: Apr '11
Location: Romania
Age: 27 (M)
Posts: 6668
I play it for fun and most of all because i like the game very much, of course if you can make money is okay...

At beginning i also played a lot of play money poker just for the game, then i decided to deposit and started making $$$

     
  18-May-14, 08:57   #7
  0 
Theapple 

Joined: Sep '13
Location: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Age: 29 (M)
Posts: 1552
a) + probably some of d) too

     
  18-May-14, 09:02   #8
  0 
pochui 

Joined: May '08
Location: Lithuania
Age: 32 (M)
Posts: 8633
Posted by bowie1984:
I have one question for all the mobsters out there today. Why do you guys actually play:

A.For fun.


you sure damn right its nothing but fun ending up on the wrong end of the d**k anytime some russian shoves with rags

B.To socialize.

70% the playerpool anywhere made up by genuinely funny, easygoing guys with some wit and 'je ne sais quoi' unfortunatly they are very often shuting up cuz' the rest 30% is the one who is active on the chat window or talking left and right at the table (in live) making your time and effort to play into a goddamn wasteland by their trolling

C.For the money.

oh, yeah. i went to the bahamas with all that i won from those people i just mentioned above

D.I just dont really know why.

and thats ten points for gryffindor! you sure managaed to go out all the way for that goddamn house cup!


Thumbs Up

     
  18-May-14, 09:28   #9
  0 
DDPascalDD 
Joined: Jan '14
Location: Netherlands
Age: 26 (M)
Posts: 508
I play for fun something like 30% and 50% to practise for making money if I get better and the other 20% for making money.
Making money is not the biggest goal of mine, but it might will in the future

     
  18-May-14, 20:18   #10
  0 
Mober 
Joined: Mar '09
Location: Greece
Age: 39 (F)
Posts: 10021
For uite some time now its mostly for fun. Not enough time to sit down
and grind at tables. If i hit any good freeroll i might join, but there are many times
that i just have to turn the computer off while im still in the game.
More responsibilities as we are getting older and less free time Smile

     
  18-May-14, 20:22   #11
  0 
BeMyATMplz 
Joined: Feb '11
Location: Germany
Age: 23 (M)
Posts: 1854
Some of a.) and mostly c.) (probably a.) comes solely from c.))

     
  18-May-14, 20:50   #12
  0 
xgcsnippy 

Joined: Jan '13
Location: Canada
Age: 38 (M)
Posts: 1066
In training to make money one day....

already doubled my winnings from last year Cool Big Smile

however most of the time for fun and to kill time

     
  19-May-14, 04:23   #13
  0 
pinotte 
Joined: Jun '13
Location: Canada
Age: 73 (M)
Posts: 3494
Being retired i am playing for fun and kill time and come here to socialize. There is not a lot of social on the table Worship Worship Worship Worship

     
BankrollMob Forum » Poker Forum » Why do you play poker?

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

© 2016 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Bookmark and Share