A total of FOUR stoppage time winners have extraordinarily turned one punter's humble £2 accumulator into a stunning £500,000!
Things were made even sweeter for the punter, as the winning accumulator was only sealed thanks to a staggering four goals inside stoppage time.
The lucky bettor managed to correctly predict EIGHTEEN match results across League One, League Two and the international friendlies over the weekend. A lot of late drama went on before the odds of 252,991 to 1 shot eventually came home.
When it comes to stoppage time winners in such matches, miracles do happen and this punter's hunch bets were right on the mark.
Spain, Colchester, Mansfield and Mauritania all scored in added time.
Dani Olmo's score in the 90th minute for Spain versus Albania, Mauritania's winner over Mozambique also came in time added on.
As for Colchester and Mansfield, the lower league sides both bagged 95th minute goals. Meanwhile, Salford, Sheffield Wednesday and England all came from behind to win.
The punter's attention then turned to the international fixtures on Saturday afternoon, including an England comeback versus Switzerland and fairly comfortable wins for Qatar, the Netherlands and Germany.
Mauritania's late win against Mozambique was the final result that turned a meager £2 into a whopping £505,984.88 prize.
Alex Apati, the PR man of the British betting and gambling company where the punter bet on, said "Quite simply, we've never seen anything like this.
"Our plucky punter must not have any fingernails left after yesterday's late drama. Turning two quid into half a million... it might just be the best winning acca story of all-time!"
Winning bet slip in full (odds)
- Spain to beat Albania - 2/11
- Netherlands to beat Denmark - 10/11
- Qatar to beat Bulgaria - 5/6
- England to beat Switzerland - 7/10
- Germany to beat Israel - 1/8
- Colchester to beat Tranmere - 6/4
- Mansfield v Oldham - 5/6
- Port Vale to beat Sutton - 10/11
- Harrogate to beat Scunthorpe - EVS
- Northampton to beat Hartlepool - 21/20
- Salford City to beat Walsall - 11/10
- Gillingham to beat Accrington - 15/4
- Cambridge Utd to beat AFC Wimbledon - 13/5
- Charlton to beat Doncaster - 19/20
- Ipswich to beat Plymouth - 4/5