just adding some info for click2pay
To deposit, follow these steps (Pls note that i am not posting this as a moderator of P***********y.com but simply sharing my experience as a fellow player from the Philippines. any opinions here are mine alone. please check the safety of all information and follow them at your own risk smile )
1. Make a click2pay account. (go to their site and register)
2. To load money there, you will need to go to this 3rd party payment site which handles their philippine accounts:
Asia Pacific E-Serv
2. Follow their instructions on that page. if you get confused (or sometimes the page gives an error), you can call their office as well. (it's a local number). basically, you will be given instructions (account name and number) on how to deposit at the bank. (format is like paying electric or credit card bills)
3. you will need to physically go to the bank (i used bdo) and deposit whatever cash you want (they accept only peso).
4. voila! after a day or 2, cash appears in your click2pay account in PESO.
there are no charges for depositing. you will find exactly the same amount you deposited in your e-wallet. i have done this twice and it worked without any problems.
take note, here are the disadvantages in my opinion:
- not all sites will take click2pay (merge, everest, microgaming and some ongame skins do. Partypoker
and Pokerstars do not)
- the only option i see to withdraw from click2pay is via euro check (i dont plan to do this since it will take 1 mirrion years to clear and baka mawala pa sa post office)
so what are the advantages?
- i use it primarily to transfer between sites easily and clear the bonuses that i want without any additional charges (bank wire transfers have significant charges)
- it keeps your money in peso while it's in the e-wallet so it does not depreciate with the dollar (in fact, it gains more value).
- the conversion rates have always been very reasonable
i've only transferred to neteller this month because strangely enough, some sites which have allowed me to deposit with click2pay in the past no longer allow withdrawal back there (but allow me to withdraw on neteller). i dont know if these are only recent changes with the sites. so now, all my withdrawals have been to neteller. since i use proper brm, i dont expect that i will ever need to deposit again. but i will share once i have more experience with is.