(23:23 GMT)
Username   Password  


BankrollMob logo  
Promotions Reviews Bankrolls - Free No Deposit Offers Poker Forum News: Poker, Casino, Betting & Bingo Sport Bets Poker Freerolls & Tournaments Leaderboards Support & FAQ
American? Check out our USA-friendly page where you'll find some great offers for casino, sports betting and poker! No deposit and deposit bonuses are available! View bonuses → or stay here!
transparent separator

BankrollMob Forum

BankrollMob Forum » Blogs » King's Pit Home games

New Thread Forums Search Subscriptions Bookmarks

Next tournament will be?
 

Page 8 of 8Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  

  22-Feb-16, 00:07   #141
  +1 
StheP 

Joined: Oct '14
Location: Serbia
Age: 29 (M)
Posts: 4340
watching, just chill for lil bit and you are ITM Blink

------------
congrats for making the money king, now go for final table Blink

Edited by StheP (22 February 2016 @ 00:35 GMT)


     
  22-Feb-16, 00:36   #142
  +1 
PokerKing76 

Joined: Dec '11
Location: Canada
Age: 43 (M)
Posts: 779
yeah, need to double up for now Smile

------------
Just in time these Jacks Big Smile

80/124 good for $240

next level at 90 for $255

how to turn $1 satellite in big money Dollar Dollar Dollar

Edited by PokerKing76 (22 February 2016 @ 00:58 GMT)


     
  22-Feb-16, 01:22   #143
  0 
StheP 

Joined: Oct '14
Location: Serbia
Age: 29 (M)
Posts: 4340
255$... nice cash Blink

     
  22-Feb-16, 01:23   #144
  0 
PokerKing76 

Joined: Dec '11
Location: Canada
Age: 43 (M)
Posts: 779
THanks StheP Smile

At least I lost against a full house lol

------------
75th out of 1496 players Smile not so bad. I almost regret it in the first 30 minutes going down to 6 500 chips.

Won two or three lucky hand to double and triple up.

I could wait but after 6h20 I go all in with KJ diamond and SB call me with A5 to get a full

Good night everyone Big Smile

Edited by PokerKing76 (22 February 2016 @ 01:27 GMT)


     
  22-Feb-16, 01:59   #145
  0 
TheMachineQC 

Joined: Apr '10
Location: Canada
Age: 30 (M)
Posts: 2647
GG Smile

A9s vs A7o towards the end and you split pot against big stack, unlucky there, you would've been at 70k chips if you won that hand! There's only 15% split pot chance there, cause these kickers can easily play!! 64% chance to win the hand pre flop, that leaves only 21% to the other guy.

Edited by TheMachineQC (22 February 2016 @ 02:22 GMT)


     
  22-Feb-16, 21:32   #146
  0 
PokerKing76 

Joined: Dec '11
Location: Canada
Age: 43 (M)
Posts: 779
Damn... the result are not on King's Pit, it dissapear Shock

I send an email to support. Hope they can retrieve the stats to add it in the standing.

Congrats to peronibar for is win and my bounty.
I finished 2nd and yblod 3rd with marqis bounty.
I'm in the money again so we have 2 bounty next week (peronibar, demonwolf76)

Next week I put the tourney earlier (19:00 GMT - 14:00 EST)
at the same time of BRM freeroll on partypoker

If you want to play saturday or leave it on sunday just reply when you wanna play.

Have a nice day!

     
  22-Feb-16, 21:45   #147
  0 
pinotte 
Joined: Jun '13
Location: Canada
Age: 75 (M)
Posts: 3700
Like i told you yesterday since the Sunday have many freerolls and nice games it will be hard to get more players for your home game.

IMO Saturday early like 1:00ET would be the best day and time to get more peoples. Smile Smile

     
  22-Feb-16, 21:48   #148
  0 
PokerKing76 

Joined: Dec '11
Location: Canada
Age: 43 (M)
Posts: 779
thanks pinotte Smile It's not everyone that can play multi table or multi client like me LOL

     
  24-Feb-16, 03:30   #149
  0 
Calmplay 

Joined: Apr '08
Location: Mauritius
Age: 54 (M)
Posts: 4104
I see that the time for the home game changed and it's 2 hours earlier than usual which for me is 11 pm so better for me Thumbs Up thanks for fixing that...

     
  27-Feb-16, 04:34   #150
  0 
PokerKing76 

Joined: Dec '11
Location: Canada
Age: 43 (M)
Posts: 779
Posted by Calmplay:
I see that the time for the home game changed and it's 2 hours earlier than usual which for me is 11 pm so better for me Thumbs Up thanks for fixing that...



Good Smile see you at the table sunday Thumbs Up

     
  28-Feb-16, 05:34   #151
  0 
Calmplay 

Joined: Apr '08
Location: Mauritius
Age: 54 (M)
Posts: 4104
@King not yet sure 100% if I will make it, but I hope I will and also with some other members too...
I will confirm 1 hour before the game...

     
  28-Feb-16, 16:09   #152
  0 
PokerKing76 

Joined: Dec '11
Location: Canada
Age: 43 (M)
Posts: 779
Less than 3 hours before it start Smile

------------
Start in 40 minutes... only 3 players Sad

Edited by PokerKing76 (28 February 2016 @ 18:19 GMT)


     
  28-Feb-16, 18:26   #153
  0 
Ingrind33 

Joined: Sep '15
Location: Netherlands
Age: 37 (F)
Posts: 939
it's that time of the week again.. the battle will be bloody and played without mercy. Surfers will be ridin' those waves of chips, up and down. Only these are no normal waves, no, this is a tsunami. This is a harsh environment, octopuses with limps, fish with chips, barracudas in shark's clothing, bald headed seagulls and chocolate starfish.

and sadly I won't be joining..

GL all! Tongue Blink

     
  28-Feb-16, 18:28   #154
  0 
SBEP 

Joined: Nov '14
Location: Macedonia, The former Yugoslav Republic of
Age: 39 (M)
Posts: 1165
Can some1 spare a buyin Big Smile
SBEPKA

     
  28-Feb-16, 18:30   #155
  0 
PokerKing76 

Joined: Dec '11
Location: Canada
Age: 43 (M)
Posts: 779
Sent Smile

2 mores if King's Pit members wanna play

     
  28-Feb-16, 19:21   #156
  0 
TheMachineQC 

Joined: Apr '10
Location: Canada
Age: 30 (M)
Posts: 2647
Is it too late to join? ^^

     
  28-Feb-16, 19:44   #157
  0 
PokerKing76 

Joined: Dec '11
Location: Canada
Age: 43 (M)
Posts: 779
yup 10 minutes late registration

     
  29-Feb-16, 22:46   #158
  0 
PokerKing76 

Joined: Dec '11
Location: Canada
Age: 43 (M)
Posts: 779
Standing for King's Pit Febuary home game

1st : peronibar 2x1st, 1x2nd
2nd : Marqis 2x1st, 1x3rd
3rd : DemonWolf76 1x2nd, 2x3rd

I'll send money next monday ($5 for peronibar, $3 for Marqis)

I'll keep my $2 for bounty @ BRM Easter Smile


     
Page 8 of 8Go to page: « Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  

BankrollMob Forum » Blogs » King's Pit Home games

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

© 2019 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Bookmark and Share