(21:59 GMT)
Username   Password
BankrollMob logo
Promotions Reviews Bankrolls - Free No Deposit Offers Poker Forum News: Poker, Casino, Betting & Bingo Sport Bets Poker Freerolls & Tournaments Leaderboards Support & FAQ
transparent separator
POKER CASINO BINGO BETTING
transparent separator

BankrollMob Poker News

oct

Support BankrollMob at Facebook - join our group

Tags: BankrollMob, Facebook.
Posted on 10 October 2008 by "K".

BankrollMob logoHelp us spread the word - join our BankrollMob "fan page" at Facebook. The more users the stronger we stand when finding and negotiating new bonuses and freeroll for all our members.

So if you already have a facebook account, be sure to join our page. We'll appreciate it.

What is Facebook?
Facebook is a great way to meet friends and keep up to date with what they're doing, including your existing friends. You can join Facebook groups and meet people that share the same interest as you or browse for old friends, co-workers, classmates, and so on...

« Poker News   /   Comment on this news » Bookmark and Share

Related Articles:

334 comments for "Support BankrollMob at Facebook - join our group"

Displaying only the 50 latest comments. To view all comments, please visit the forum thread:
» Support BankrollMob at Facebook - join our group

oliv130/01/2013 19:10:47 GMT
I am a BankrollMob fan, but it's a shame that it takes so long until you approve your bonus request. I always have to sent an e-mail. But on the other hand it's a really good site to find other pokersites. I'm also a fan on facebook. Smile
 Peremoha18/02/2013 16:32:18 GMT
I am a BankrollMob fan too,just got my first no-deposit bonus on PartyPoker!Thank you very much.
Like,it took more time then I expect but anyway I am very happy to finally receive a bonus.
Nice site,great people here...keep going! Thumbs Up
 g00p08/04/2013 23:18:53 GMT
Im a fan
 gufra2013/06/2013 17:39:47 GMT
I am a long time fan, and also referred many friends from my fanpage poker.
I will keep referring friends and hope one day to receive some economic benefit have for my referral to fanpage Smile Worship Big Smile Smile Thumbs Up Spade Club Heart Diamond
 roeish306/08/2013 12:38:06 GMT
Just liked you on facebook - number 27,333. Hope they'll keep on coming!
you have a great site here and I love your freerolls
 TigerAxL06/08/2013 23:46:03 GMT
i m more a BRM fan then a FB fan
Greate comunity that i m proud to be part of
even the logo is really cool ,those days i ll make an t-shirt BRM
 vic7507/08/2013 00:12:42 GMT
Bankroll Mob way Better than Facebook Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Worship Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up #27346 Cool Cool
 Marcopolow07/08/2013 14:45:51 GMT
" BankRollMoB" Wow.....
 sergejcho21/08/2013 14:45:22 GMT
I love BRM!!! This is the best team on the net!
 asowood21/08/2013 16:57:32 GMT

8=======D

8========D

8=========D

8==========D

8===========D

Does it SHOW....?

Hey THANKS for the $30 for the previous FT/BrM Leaderboard BankrollMob...!!! Dollar Smile Thumbs Up
 marurusa24/09/2013 19:39:19 GMT

8==========D

8===========D

Does it SHOW....?

now thats funny, good job demodawggy Worship Worship Worship Worship

Did you have another look at the melon spot Demo Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile
 demodawggy24/09/2013 21:38:33 GMT
Yes,.... I left some spots on the melons.....

...errrr..... I mean,...

Yes,....I was lookin' at the melon spot.... Big Smile
 huslerlumel15/10/2013 11:25:05 GMT
i love bankroll mob you guys gave me a chance to make a good living i will alwys support you guy ty.
Heart Heart
 Vagabont4You24/10/2013 08:58:41 GMT
I am fan nice Smile) this site is number 1 tanks! Worship Worship Worship Worship Thumbs Up
 jomasipe24/10/2013 20:38:00 GMT
you can count with me, BRM
 damosk25/10/2013 14:53:43 GMT
He he he ! I think I am there....i have FB, i have liked the BRM page on there...do I need to do anything else? Not sure why I havent done this before...doh..... anyway.... I have invited a friend along.....
 mimarius04/12/2013 07:25:32 GMT
Big Fan! Smile Aww crap! Big Smile
 dolchinkov04/12/2013 16:06:49 GMT
i'm already like this before,i like that and wondering how to play in 888poker bankrollmob X-mas 1,2 - thanks a lot Smile FREEROLL
 xdanielx13516/12/2013 22:37:17 GMT
Big fan of the site! Thanks for the bankroll. Thumbs Up
 pooya01/01/2014 10:31:25 GMT
bad thing i have not a face book account other wise would like it big Big Smile
 jimi2stacks04/02/2014 16:14:32 GMT
Am a Fan already a fan aways a fan cheers MOB
 jimi2stacks23/02/2014 15:06:56 GMT
Been here awhile now its a great site , and has some great games on poker sites I use .
the freerolls also help out when I am inbetween deposits ,lol
 MazasisZy26/02/2014 17:23:38 GMT
Thanks BRM for no deposit bankrolls, school and BRM games.. Made me a fan of yours forever Worship
 gufra2001/03/2014 17:22:45 GMT
I'm already a fan of BankrollMob.
have excellent promotions, I always recommend my friends to the page he grows more.
I also love the league is very good for beginner players.
Thanks Smile BankrollMob
 MatthewMaze01/03/2014 17:55:50 GMT
Today I turned a $10 deposit from BRM into a $103.oo tournament win!
3rd place, only second time I've reached the final table.
Getting personal I lost my job recently and am on EI for the moment.
A week with this beautiful site turned in to a $100 withdrawl to use for necessities and a nice little bankroll to continue enjoying!

I love you Bankrollmob! Aww crap!
 Peter787803/03/2014 17:55:40 GMT

MatthewMaze03/03/2014 18:20:18 GMT
What a wicked picture Peter! Would you mind if I used that for an avatar on one of the poker sites?
That ad should be used permanently! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Take care and good luck everyone! Aww crap!
 Peter787803/03/2014 19:30:48 GMT
Posted by MatthewMaze:
That ad should be used permanently! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Take care and good luck everyone! Aww crap!

Hi Matthew,

The original creator of that picture is our mobster B1gfoot. But I am sure he will be more than happy if you use his creation at other poker sites! Thumbs Up That way you will show love and support to BankrollMob! Blink

Best Regards,

Peter7878

MatthewMaze03/03/2014 19:49:25 GMT
Thanks. I'm going to do that.

Take care and good luck everyone! Aww crap!
 Peter787804/03/2014 19:37:20 GMT
 groover2508/06/2014 15:24:17 GMT
i would love to be a fan, but i see the same guy, SKYWINS is winning like 2 times a month and all the good safe jackpots.Good ones to $40 and $50 6 times in 3months wow ever lucky him but what bout the rest of us. just sayin love to here replies Worship Thumbs Down
 hazeform09/06/2014 08:29:15 GMT
Hello all the wonderful mobsters out there, this is your friend haze from the
beautiful city of the citys cologne, somewhere near the huge cathedral
writing to you, wish a good day to each and everyone!

i testify i am a fan

cheers
 ddblt197009/06/2014 09:24:03 GMT
I guess everybody there is a fan of bankrollmob. Smile

btw, the "commercial" is pretty epic. Big Smile Big Smile Big Smile
 SNV198219/06/2014 19:18:57 GMT
How can I prove? that I am a fan of BM??? I am here during 2 years and don't wish to go anywhere from here!!! Smile Smile Smile
 gYsm021/06/2014 10:08:27 GMT
bankrollmob, the best site for no deposit bonuses , i'm a fan.
 Mipetin28/07/2014 04:11:24 GMT
Why isn't there no more contests at your FB-page ? I need more points ! Blink
 demodawggy28/07/2014 05:04:31 GMT

8======================D

Yep,...looks like I STILL have a stiffy for BankrollMob.com... and am in NO need of any Viagara... Big Smile

...that's for BankrollMob.com,... not for the Mob itself....just to be clear...! Smile Thumbs Up
 pochui28/07/2014 08:35:04 GMT
Hello all the wonderful mobsters out there, this is your friend Kim Jong-un the Supreme leader of great, free and democratic country of North Korea somewhere in Asia writing to you, wishing a good day to each and everyone of you:

everyone's back here in the free and democratic country of North Korea is a huge fan of BRM, if they change their mind... well they will not be fans of anything anymore... ever... and ever

I am very happy to be a part of such a great community, wish you the best of luck at the tables, off the tables, behind the tables, under the tables and in your life in general.
Yours truly Kim Jong-un the Supreme leader of great, free and democratic country of North Korea.
 BubbleGumTrb28/07/2014 10:15:35 GMT
Hello everybody, I'm definitely a fan of bankrollmob and have been for quite a while. This is a great community that I enjoy being part of! Cheers!
 lukasb28/07/2014 10:30:06 GMT
I show my appreciation towards Bankrollmob whenever talking to friends about poker for the first time.
I never forget to mention that it was here that my roll started and always recommend them to do the same if they ever consider starting to play poker with little to no risk involved to their wallets Big Smile
When/if I nail a big tourney I'll be sure to print out a shirt with brm's logo and post the pic here Cool
 Pratenik08/12/2014 17:57:35 GMT
i got one only for security reasons Big Smile
 holzkopf1307/01/2015 04:21:04 GMT
iam every day on this site and i like some features but the trouth is, i never won something Sad
maybe the luck is not on my site
 100nipe19/03/2015 04:09:43 GMT
YES VERY LOOK
 pochui19/03/2015 10:55:16 GMT
i look and i no see. mr nipe- can you provide us all with the evidence that you are indeed a fan of this wonderful community that is called degenerated gamblers gathering (sometimes called brm as well). fiy evidence must be transferred to my pokerstars account.

raymonvdhaak19/03/2015 11:55:47 GMT
i am a fan of brm too on my 26th account on facebook, they delete me all the time Tongue

i was allready a fan but hey fackbook they make me sick Aww crap!

Write a comment:

You must be logged in, to comment on news...

© 2019 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Bookmark and Share