The 2011 EPT Prague main event has come to an end (the largest EPT Prague ever). The winner, Martin Finger from Germany, received amazing €720,000 for his achievement, and the runner-up, David Boyaciyan from Netherlands, received €535,000.
When the heads-up begun, Finger had a 4-1 chip lead over Boyaciyan and everyone thought that it wouldn't take long before he had all the chips. But Boyaciyan fought really hard and well and after 3,5 hours of play he had overtaken the lead from Martin Finger, who was in shock and tried to figure out what he was doing wrong.
However, everything came to an end a few hands later when both players went all in before the flop - Boyaciyan with 10 10 and Finger with Ace King. The board delivered a King and suddenly Finger had all the chips. Finger and his friends started celebrating the big win straight away, and probably the party is still going on! A big congratulations to the 2011 EPT Prague Champion, Martin Finger!
Final table payout:
1. Martin Finger, Germany, PokerStars qualifier, €720,000
2. David Boyaciyan, Holland, €535,000
3. Nicolas Levi, France, €270,000
4. Guillen Usero, Spain, €205,000
5. Denys Drobyna, Ukraine, €160,000
6. Ari Engel, United States, PokerStars qualifier, €125,000
7. Andreas Wiese, Germany PokerStars qualifier, €90,000
8. Mads Wissing, Denmark, €66,700