Mark your calender and set the alarm for the next exclusive $100 Freeroll at RummyRoyal! This one is scheduled on Monday the 10th of September at 22:00 GMT / 00:00 CET / 18:00 EST. Please note that this series of weekly $100 freerolls are only available for BankrollMob members!
The last freeroll, played on the 3rd of September, gathered a field of 13 brave mobsters that battled it out for a total of 34 minutes - a good pay for just a bit more than a half-hour spent by the tables! The prize pool was shared as follows:
||RummyRoyal Screen Name
As you can see, two players finished on the 3rd position and shared the $20 for the 3rd prize. A big congrats to the winner braga26 who proved to be the most skilled rummy player among the mobsters that participated. Will anyone be able to beat braga26 next Monday?
How to participate
1. All participants must be members of BankrollMob - sign up for a free Mob account here!
2. Create a RummyRoyal account and claim your exclusive $5 No Deposit Bonus!
3. Make a deposit of at least $10 to get access to the exclusive series of freerolls. You will automatically qualify for the 150% up to $300 first deposit bonus at Rummy Royal!
Exclusive RummyRoyal Freeroll details
What: Exclusive Freeroll for members of BankrollMob
When: Every Monday at 22:00 GMT
Game: Kalooki 51
Prize pool: $100
Prize structure: 1st $50, 2nd $30, 3rd $20.
Tournament Name in Lobby: $100 BRM Freeroll
For more details on the exclusive $100 Freeroll - please click here!
Rummy is, like poker, a group of skilled based card games. The game is usually played between 2 to 6 players with a normal 52 card deck. The aim of the game is to get rid of your cards before your opponents and by doing so, get your points. This is done by forming two types of card combinations:
- Runs: Consecutive sequences of three or more cards of the same suit.
- Sets: Three or four cards of the same rank. If you are using two decks, a set may include two identical cards of the same rank and suit.
The most common rummy games are Gin Rummy, Kalooki 51, Kalooki 40 and Rummikub.
Every player is dealt 10 cards. The remaining cards are put on the center of the table as one pile of stock cards. The top card is turned over as the first card of the discard pile. The player next to the dealer is first to make a play. You either pick up the top card of the stock pile or the turned over card of the discard pile. Then you may place you hand in the two types of the card combinations. If no combination can be made, the player discard one card from their hand and the game continues to the next player to the left.
Once the stock pile is finished the discard pile is shuffled and it is turned into the new stock pile and the game continues.