LeoVegas is celebrating its 11th birthday, and they're throwing a huge party for their valued players! They have joined forces with Microgaming, combining their individually unique jackpots to present a whopping €30 million in prizes!
LeoVegas €30M in Jackpots promotion
- Promo duration: January 12 to 31, 2023
- WowPot games added to the LeoJackpot
- Win up to €30 million!
Starting from January 12 up to 31, players can have the chance to win up to €30 million!
For a limited time only, LeoVegas has added Microgaming's WowPot to their LeoJackpot, and this has been specially designed to allow players to win one or both jackpots when they play at LeoVegas casino.
The LeoJackpot is a four-tiered progressive jackpot that consists of Mini, Minor, Major and Mega Jackpots, integrated in selected progressive slots within the LeoVegas network. Mega Jackpots seeds at €5 million.
Courtesy of Microgaming, the WowPot is another four-tiered online progressive jackpot, which seeds at €2 million. It was originally launched on Wheel of Wishes but can be now found on an ever-increasing selection of slots.
How to Join in the Jackpot Campaign?
1. Play one of the selected games below from January 12 to 31, 2023.
- 9 Blazing Diamonds WowPot
- Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon WowPot MEGAWAYS
- Book of Atem WowPot
- Cash ‘N Riches MEGAWAYS WowPot
- Queen of Alexandria WowPot
- Sisters of Oz WowPot
2. Opt-in to the LeoJackpot in order to join in both Jackpots - the in-game WowPot and the LeoJackpot.
3. Set your stake to €0.10 or more to qualify. An additional Jackpot bet of €0.10 is deducted on each game round.
4. Cross your fingers for the spin of a lifetime! You could win one of the jackpots or both since they're two different jackpots!
5. Wait, there's more! During the promotional period, they will also have three highest multiplier tournaments running on the selected games, each boasting an €11,000 prize pool!
Players should note that this 11th anniversary jackpot campaign is not available in all markets, including Italy, Spain, Ontario and Denmark.