(19:02 GMT)
Username   Password  


BankrollMob logo  
Promotions Reviews Bankrolls - Free No Deposit Offers Poker Forum News: Poker, Casino, Betting & Bingo Sport Bets Poker Freerolls & Tournaments Leaderboards Support & FAQ
American? Check out our USA-friendly page where you'll find some great offers for casino, sports betting and poker! No deposit and deposit bonuses are available! View bonuses → or stay here!
transparent separator

BankrollMob Forum

BankrollMob Forum » News » Ireland casino can choose not to pay this man's €11,000 roulette win, and it's legal

New Thread Forums Search Subscriptions Bookmarks

mar
30

Ireland casino can choose not to pay this man's €11,000 roulette win, and it's legal

Tags: D1 Casino, Ireland, Roulette, Sayed Mirwais
Posted on 30 March 2017 by "T".
Under Irish law, there is no legal guarantee that lucky gamblers will be paid their winnings, according to a judge in the Circuit Civil Court. Judge Francis Comerford made the verdict in a lawsuit brought about by the complainant, Sayed Mirwais, against Automatic Amusements Ltd which operates as D1 Casino as well as against casino director Michael Donnelly. Sayed Mirwais, age 36, resident of St. [...]   Read more » Ireland casino can choose not to pay this man's €11,000 roulette win, and it's legal

Page 2 of 2Go to page: « Previous  1, 2  

  2-Apr-17, 19:19   #21
  0 
pochui 

Joined: May '08
Location: Lithuania
Age: 35 (M)
Posts: 10090
well tony whatever from Japan (flashfaust's relative huh..) when casinos do up up with reasons to not compensate their customers, they are actually like 99% are legitimate, and the remaining 1% is due to the fact that their lawyers messed up somewhere and will have their balls snapped off for this reason, and the case will be won anyway with the second attempt with the help of lawyers who still have their balls in place.

     
  3-Apr-17, 01:35   #22
  0 
Tony_MON7ANA 

Joined: Mar '14
Location: Japan
Age: 45 (M)
Posts: 8980
Posted by pochui:
well tony whatever from Japan (flashfaust's relative huh..) when casinos do up up with reasons to not compensate their customers, they are actually like 99% are legitimate, and the remaining 1% is due to the fact that their lawyers messed up somewhere and will have their balls snapped off for this reason, and the case will be won anyway with the second attempt with the help of lawyers who still have their balls in place.

Thank you very much for reinforcing my point. Not all cases are ethically justifiable.
99%? Where did you get that number? Can you list 1,000 or more similar cases in Ireland?

And as to flashfaust, yeah, I haven't seen him for a long time on this forum. Maybe he moved to some remote country whose cost of living is relatively cheap.
Wishing him the best for his future.

Edited by Tony_MON7ANA (03 April 2017 @ 02:12 GMT)


     
  3-Apr-17, 09:39   #23
  0 
dule-vu 

Joined: May '09
Location: Croatia
Age: 34 (M)
Posts: 7989
well now when I thinking,I play lot of paddy power and this company is from ireland and I know that at promotions in terms they have one rules that they have right to cancel or ban somebody from bonus or promotion if they decide!I dont know that this happen ever,but still they have that rule!

     
Page 2 of 2Go to page: « Previous  1, 2  

BankrollMob Forum » News » Ireland casino can choose not to pay this man's €11,000 roulette win, and it's legal

 
Forum Rules | Support & FAQ

© 2019 BankrollMob.com - All Rights Reserved CONTACT | ABOUT | PRIVACY & COOKIE POLICY | TERMS & CONDITIONS | NEWSLETTERS | AFFILIATES | REPORT SPAM | ADVERTISING
  Bookmark and Share