It's starting to get close to the final table in the EPT tournament that is being held in Dortmund. Before today's game is started there are 34 players left to battle for the win in this prestigious event. The chipleader at the moment is Holger Kanish from Germany with $526.500 in chips.
There are three Swedish poker players left in the tournament that still has a chance to reach the final table that is going to be played on Saturday. Those players are Johan Storakers, Johan Percivall and William Thorson and they all have chip stacks of around $200.000.
Luca Pagano of Italy is also left in the tournament and he wrote little piece of history yesterday when he made sure that he finishes in the money for his tenth time on the EPT circuit. There is no other player who has managed to get ITM so many times before.
Chip Counts for the most interesting players that remain in the tournament:
1. Holger Kanisch - Germany - $526.500
2. Marc Gork - Germany - $441.500
3. Sandra Naujoks - Germany - $410.500
4. Steve Jelinek - England - $347.000
5. Michael McDonald - Canada - $337.500
6. Umberto Vitagliano - Italy - $325.000
7. Cengizcan Ulusu - Turkey - $286.000
8. Brandon Hall - USA - $249.500
9. Martin Bjerring Hansen - Denmark - $248.500
10. Florian Langmann - Germany - $245.500
13. Johan Storakers - Sweden - $215.500
14. Johan Percivall - Sweden - $208.000
15. William Thorson - Sweden - $192.500