Fabian Quoss defeated an extremely tough field of 30 players (+11 re-entries) over two days of play to claim the $100,000 Challenge title and AUD$1.4 million first-place prize!
The final table, which took place yesterday, lasted for only four hours of play. Quoss defeated high-stakes online player Ben "Ben86" Tollerene heads-up (in the final hand, Quoss king-jack held up against Tollerene's jack-ten).
Quoss now has close to $8 million in live tournament earnings. His biggest payday to date is USD$1.6 million for winning the 2014 PCA $100k Super High Roller!
1. Fabian Quoss, Germany, $1,446,480
2. Ben Tollerene, USA, $1,024,645
3. Jason Mercier, USA, $602,700
4. Connor Drinan, USA, $441,980
5. Sam Greenwood, Canada, $321,440
6. Fedor Holz, Germany, $281,260