The Super High Roller Bowl will return to the Aria Resort and Casino this summer. According to a press release on Super High Roller Bowl's website on March 14, the $300,000 tournament has already reached its 49 players cap! Super stars such as Daniel Negreanu, Phil Hellmuth, Erik Seidel and Antonio Esfandiari have committed to play the tournament, which will have a prize pool of $15 million!
"The speed at which this exciting event sold out is evidence of the popularity of the Super High Roller Bowl and of poker itself," said Clint Stinchcomb, CEO of Poker Central. "With some of the most exciting and famous players already locked in, the Super High Roller Bowl will be riveting to watch."
Sean McCormack, ARIA's Director of Poker Operations said, "I've never seen a high stakes tournament sell out three months in advance. It's unprecedented. We have a significant waiting list, too!"
Super High Roller Bowl Quick Facts
• The Super High Roller Bowl will take place from May 29th through June 1st.
• There are 49 players competing in this event, including 6 former #1 players.
• The final 7 players will battle for $15 million at the final table.
• The 1st place winner will receive $5 million.
• Buy-in is $300,000.
• Sponsors have added $300,000 to the prize pool, making this an historic, negative-rake event.