After about 12 hours of play on Sunday, Steve O'Dwyer was the last man standing of a star-studded field of 41 entries in the €50,000 Single-Day High Roller at the 2018 PokerStars and Monte-Carlo EPT!
It was his second PokerStars $50k buy-in title this year after winning the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure High Roller in January for $769,500. In total, O'Dwyer has won eight tournaments with a buy-in of $50,000+ for around $9 million in prize money, which accounts for almost half of his lifetime tournament earnings!
EPT Monte Carlo: €50K Single Day High Roller
Dates: April 29 2018
Buy-in: €50,000 (single re-entry)
Players: 41 entries (including 11 re-entries)
Prize pool: €1,988,910
1. Steve O'Dwyer, Ireland, €676,300
2. Nick Petrangelo, United States, €467,410
3. Steffen Sontheimer, Germany, €298,300
4. Justin Bonomo, United States, €228,700
5. Daniel Dvoress, Canada, €179,000
6. Rainer Kempe, Germany, €139,200