The $1M GTD partypoker MILLION is the brand's flagship online tournament. The $215 buy-in event has multiple Day 1s with a special blind structure designed for players to finish at a reasonable time.
partypoker would like to have many players be able to participate in this massive tournament and have the chance to win a six-figure first prize, so they have implemented some new changes to win your way into the partypoker MILLION.
- Duration: From January 12 to 26, 2020
- Main Event: January 19 to 26, 2020
- Prize pool: $1M GTD
- Buy-in: $215
New Ways to Qualify for the partypoker MILLION
First off, the $22 Mega Sats have been removed and the partypoker MILLION satellites are now phased tournaments. Both the partypoker Mini and partypoker Micro have been removed as well.
A total of 14 partypoker MILLION freerolls shall run on the hour daily from 09:00 CET to 23:00 CET. These freerolls award $2.20 tickets to the partypoker MILLION Phase 1.
Buying into these Phase 1s, which run hourly from 12:00 to 00:00 CET Monday through Saturday and 10:00 to 01:00 CET on Sunday, using either a ticket won in the freeroll or for $2.20 sees you receive 10,000 chips. Survive Phase 1 and you will automatically be registered for the next Phase 2 satellite.
You can enter phase 2 by either using a ticket won from Phase 1 or by paying $22 in cash or in tournament dollars (T$). There are 8 Phase 2s which run daily Monday to Saturday, with an additional 11 Phase 2s shuffling up and dealing every Sunday. Survive a Phase 2 and you will make your way in to a partypoker MILLION Day 1.
Please be aware that all of the phased MILLION satellites are classified as feeders so will automatically register you for the next available higher phased tournament. Be sure to click the little "i" icon in the tournament's lobby to bring up more information.
Day 1s now run twice daily, 20:00 and 00:00 CET Monday through Saturday, and 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 00:00 CET on Sunday. You can buy in for $215 or use a ticket won via a Phase 2. These feed into the weekly final day which has no direct buy-in.
To summarize, Freeroll ($0) > partypoker MILLION Phase 1 ($2.20) > partypoker MILLION Phase 2 ($22) > partypoker MILLION Day 1 ($215) > partypoker MILLION Final (No Direct Buy-in).
New to partypoker?
Get €8 Free, up to £/€/$30 Free play, up to 40% weekly cashback and more!
18+, New Customers Only, Gamble Responsibly - www.begambleaware.org T&C's Apply to all offers.
partypoker MILLION Terms and Conditions:
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- Each partypoker MILLION Phase 1, Phase 2 and Day 1 is a freezeout. If you are eliminated you will be unable to re-enter until the next available Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1.
- If you have played any Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1, you may enter any subsequent Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1, regardless of whether you have carried a stack forward into the next tier.
- Qualifiers will be automatically uploaded into the next available occurrence of the next tier. Details of the date and time of the specific game qualifiers will be uploaded to will be available in the game lobby in the poker software. Stacks are non-transferrable to any other occurrence of the next tier.
- Where multiple stacks are carried forward from a Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1, only the highest stack will be considered for play and be carried forward into the next tier.
- Stacks from a Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1 carried to the next tier which has been superseded by a larger stack, accumulated in a subsequent Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1 tournament, are deemed forfeit, have no cash value and are non-transferrable.
- Players can buy directly into any Phase 1 and will receive 10,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy in.
- Players can buy directly into any Phase 2 and will receive 100,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy in.
- Players can buy directly into any Day 1 and will receive 1,000,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy in.
- Phase 2, Day 1 and Final Day stacks carried forward from a previous tier are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of the next tier.
- Direct buy-in into the Final Day is not possible.
- Freeroll winners will be awarded a $2.20 Phase 1 ticket and be automatically registered to the next available Phase 1.
- Where specific online satellites are available, $215 tickets will be paid out for every $215 collected in the prizepool.
- Unless otherwise specified; $215 tickets will be available for use in any partypoker MILLION Day 1 tournament.
- Where satellites offer $215 tickets for a specific Day 1 tournament; the ticket must be used in the specified Day 1. Unused tickets will be deemed forfeit and will have no cash or T$ value.
- All satellite tickets won are valid subject to expiry dates. Please check in the "My Tickets" section in the poker software for exact details of the expiry for tickets held.