Qualify for the partypoker MILLION - for Free!
Posted on 21 January 2020 by "T".
The $1M GTD partypoker MILLION is the brand's flagship online tournament. The $215 buy-in event has multiple Day 1s with a special blind structure designed for players to finish at a reasonable time.
partypoker would like to have many players be able to participate in this massive tournament and have the chance to win a six-figure first prize, so they have implemented some new changes to win your way into the partypoker MILLION.
- Duration: From January 12 to 26, 2020
- Main Event: January 19 to 26, 2020
- Prize pool: $1M GTD
- Buy-in: $215
New Ways to Qualify for the partypoker MILLION
First off, the $22 Mega Sats have been removed and the partypoker MILLION satellites are now phased tournaments. Both the partypoker Mini and partypoker Micro have been removed as well.
A total of 14 partypoker MILLION freerolls shall run on the hour daily from 09:00 CET to 23:00 CET. These freerolls award $2.20 tickets to the partypoker MILLION Phase 1.
Buying into these Phase 1s, which run hourly from 12:00 to 00:00 CET Monday through Saturday and 10:00 to 01:00 CET on Sunday, using either a ticket won in the freeroll or for $2.20 sees you receive 10,000 chips. Survive Phase 1 and you will automatically be registered for the next Phase 2 satellite.
You can enter phase 2 by either using a ticket won from Phase 1 or by paying $22 in cash or in tournament dollars (T$). There are 8 Phase 2s which run daily Monday to Saturday, with an additional 11 Phase 2s shuffling up and dealing every Sunday. Survive a Phase 2 and you will make your way in to a partypoker MILLION Day 1.
Please be aware that all of the phased MILLION satellites are classified as feeders so will automatically register you for the next available higher phased tournament. Be sure to click the little "i" icon in the tournament's lobby to bring up more information.
Day 1s now run twice daily, 20:00 and 00:00 CET Monday through Saturday, and 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 00:00 CET on Sunday. You can buy in for $215 or use a ticket won via a Phase 2. These feed into the weekly final day which has no direct buy-in.
To summarize, Freeroll ($0) > partypoker MILLION Phase 1 ($2.20) > partypoker MILLION Phase 2 ($22) > partypoker MILLION Day 1 ($215) > partypoker MILLION Final (No Direct Buy-in).
New to partypoker?
Get €8 Free, up to £/€/$30 Free play, up to 40% weekly cashback and more!
18+, New Customers Only, Gamble Responsibly - www.begambleaware.org T&C's Apply to all offers.
partypoker MILLION Terms and Conditions:
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- Each partypoker MILLION Phase 1, Phase 2 and Day 1 is a freezeout. If you are eliminated you will be unable to re-enter until the next available Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1.
- If you have played any Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1, you may enter any subsequent Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1, regardless of whether you have carried a stack forward into the next tier.
- Qualifiers will be automatically uploaded into the next available occurrence of the next tier. Details of the date and time of the specific game qualifiers will be uploaded to will be available in the game lobby in the poker software. Stacks are non-transferrable to any other occurrence of the next tier.
- Where multiple stacks are carried forward from a Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1, only the highest stack will be considered for play and be carried forward into the next tier.
- Stacks from a Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1 carried to the next tier which has been superseded by a larger stack, accumulated in a subsequent Phase 1, Phase 2 or Day 1 tournament, are deemed forfeit, have no cash value and are non-transferrable.
- Players can buy directly into any Phase 1 and will receive 10,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy in.
- Players can buy directly into any Phase 2 and will receive 100,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy in.
- Players can buy directly into any Day 1 and will receive 1,000,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy in.
- Phase 2, Day 1 and Final Day stacks carried forward from a previous tier are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of the next tier.
- Direct buy-in into the Final Day is not possible.
- Freeroll winners will be awarded a $2.20 Phase 1 ticket and be automatically registered to the next available Phase 1.
- Where specific online satellites are available, $215 tickets will be paid out for every $215 collected in the prizepool.
- Unless otherwise specified; $215 tickets will be available for use in any partypoker MILLION Day 1 tournament.
- Where satellites offer $215 tickets for a specific Day 1 tournament; the ticket must be used in the specified Day 1. Unused tickets will be deemed forfeit and will have no cash or T$ value.
- All satellite tickets won are valid subject to expiry dates. Please check in the "My Tickets" section in the poker software for exact details of the expiry for tickets held.
13 comments for "Qualify for the partypoker MILLION - for Free!"
| dule-vu||22/01/2020 08:36:44 GMT|
| very nice tournament and with big prize pool,like sunday million on poker stars!lot of chances to get ticket for this big tournament,even from freerolls,late tournaments,phase or whatevery way players want!but even to play satellites with lower buy in,isnt such a big investment!|
| CALICUL||22/01/2020 10:57:05 GMT|
| I like Party Poker tournaments and i hope in a year and a half they will return in my country. I read something new and since 2016 they cannot activate for 5 years in Romania. I do not know if they will choose to return but it is possible.|
| RLipman90||23/01/2020 18:02:12 GMT|
| it's always a option but i don't see that happening anytime soon actually but who knows haven't played the freerolls myself but i seems like a madhouse, almost 2000 players when just checked after i just read about it here and 1 minute a blind that makes it a any A alll in extravaganza |
| dule-vu||24/01/2020 11:35:11 GMT|
| now they have this new things,but you can choose from what part you will start,ofcourse depend how much money you can spend:|
Day 1s now run twice daily, 20:00 and 00:00 CET Monday through Saturday, and 16:00, 18:00, 20:00, and 00:00 CET on Sunday. You can buy in for $215 or use a ticket won via a Phase 2. These feed into the weekly final day which has no direct buy-in
| CALICUL||24/01/2020 14:20:51 GMT|
| If i have been voted down, then i'm glad because Party Poker is restricted in my country. Normally they look for clients and if i talk nice about this poker room i'm penalized. I don't even have to wonder because things are not working as it should in this world.|
| maragatero||24/01/2020 23:48:22 GMT|
| That´s a very good tournament! I miss the time when Party Poker had little promotions with big prizes. I remember in 2018, they had a promo where if you scratch a card every day you can win tickets to the $500.000 Tourney ($209 buy-in). I won one of it, and without any confidence I play the tourney and won $ 605!!! The biggest prize in my life (yet) |
| CALICUL||25/01/2020 14:53:01 GMT|
| This tournament can be one with a major impact on your life. 3 years ago i was playing freeroll with many players from my country. One of them won a few weeks ago $ 75.000 in another poker room. The same thing can happen with you, if your game are very good and there is much luck.|
| maragatero||26/01/2020 00:13:16 GMT|
| Today I play a lot of the freerolls satellites that give you a ticket of $ 2,20, without any profit. I started when I remember the $500 BRM Christmas freeroll and I want to see my register (without any new). So I note that I wasn´t instal the poker client in the new PC. When I finish, I found that I have a gift of a ticket of $2,20 that have to play in a tourney that be in late register. What a rush! I start with two blinds and, obviously, I lost ver fast. Then I play all the freeroll |
| RLipman90||26/01/2020 01:23:34 GMT|
Posted by maragatero:
That's a very good tournament! I miss the time when Party Poker had little promotions with big prizes. I remember in 2018, they had a promo where if you scratch a card every day you can win tickets to the $500.000 Tourney ($209 buy-in). I won one of it, and without any confidence I play the tourney and won $ 605!!! The biggest prize in my life (yet)
oke have been playing at party poker before 2018 and back then there were enough promotions with good prizes, more then there are the last year and a half sins partypremium deiced to quit with the poker aspect of it all and i had to return to party poker it self. $605 as a profit ain't bad, grats and hope you did a lot nice things with it
| CALICUL||26/01/2020 16:23:30 GMT|
| When you have the chance to qualify for a million dollar tournament for free you just have to play your chances and maybe you are successful with that. I sometimes qualified for different tournaments and i won some dollars there but not so much. Maybe my day will come one day.|
| maragatero||27/01/2020 00:59:15 GMT|
| I was playing in those tournaments again. I won the first freeroll, winning the $ 2,20 ticket, and then I notice that you have to use this ticket in the next tourney. I play it and I arrive to the second phase, but I had to do some shopping so, I didn´t play it (I arrive in 8 place). What a shame! Would be nice if you can keep the ticket for a while... |
| CALICUL||27/01/2020 17:27:50 GMT|
| I would play here, if i had this opportunity, but i can't at this point. I tried in other rooms but i failed. The first 50 places qualified and finished two times on the places 70 and 80. The players were over 6k and 7k. It's hard to achieve a qualification.|
| maragatero||28/01/2020 13:00:07 GMT|
| Hey CALICUL, you finally found a new poker´s site that is allowed in Romania? Good for you! (and for the poker´s player in your country!). You have to tell about that, and wich is the type of tournaments that you are playing. We (at least I) are hungry of freerolls, so we need to know what promo is better than the MILLION on Party Poker |
Write a comment:
You must be logged in, to comment on news...