partypoker is proud to announce the first of their brand-new tour, the partypoker Championship, set in the gorgeous island of Malta. The event shall follow the new hybrid structure, giving you with one combined schedule of both online and live events!
partypoker Championship (PPC) Malta - Online Live Hybrid
- Date: March 17 to April 4, 2022
- 50 Online and Live Events
- PPC Malta Main Event has a €550 buy-in and €500,000 guarantee
- Satellites ongoing for as low as 1 cent!
There are plenty of online-only tournaments to watch out for with a total of 50 events running from March 17 to 31. Online schedule highlights include the $320 buy-in, $400,000 GTD Championship Knockout, and the $55 buy-in, $50,000 GTD Grand Prix KO.
Following on from this exciting online schedule, partypoker is heading to Portomaso Casino in Malta from March 31 to April 4. The live series promises a fun-filled five days of intense poker, with entertaining side events such as a Turbo Bounty, Win the Button, and the Portomaso Cup. The partypoker Championship Malta Main Event will have a €550 buy-in and €500,000 guarantee, and players will be able to choose whether to play Day 1 online or live. Day 2 will be hosted at the venue.
Satellites to both online and live events can be found online exclusively at partypoker, running from as low as $0.01!
What is a partypoker Online-Live Hybrid Series?
The new partypoker Online-Live Hybrid series offer players lots of opportunities to win a poker title.
There are three types of tournaments within the hybrid schedule:
- An online only event - players will complete the full tournament (both Day 1 and Day 2) on the partypoker client. They will be paid out online like a normal online tournament.
- A live only event - players must play the whole event live at the venue.
- Hybrid events - are technically live events but players will be able to choose how they want to play. The options include:
- Buy in at the venue and play both Day 1 and Day 2 live.
- Buy into a holding tank online and play both Day 1 and Day 2 live. This means players can buy in online, head to the registration desk at the venue, then sit down and play live.
- Buy into an online Day 1. Players can play Day 1 on the partypoker software like a normal online tournament. Their chips will then be transferred from the online client to the live tables to play Day 2. For Hybrid events, Day 2 will ALWAYS be played live at the venue.
PPC Main Event (Live) Schedule
Full the full Online and Live schedules, check out their PPC promotion page.
Below is the Main Event schedule:
PLAY partypoker£/€/$30 Free play + 100% up to $600T&C applies
$30 Free Play & 100% up to $600
when making your first deposit + up to 40% cashback every week + access to BankrollMob.com-exclusive freerolls, promotions and much more!
18+, New Customers Only, Min. $10 Deposit, 100% up to $600 generated as cash, $30 Free Play generated as tickets, 7-day ticket expiry. Gamble Responsibly - www.begambleaware.org & www.gamstop.co.uk